TUTORIALS - The Head Killer (OC Files from the 50 Portraits Workshop) - by zhuzhu

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2006
Cool TUTORIALS - The Head Killer (OC Files from the 50 Portraits Workshop) - by zhuzhu

Hi alls, i have promised share the head drawing's wpe file before. although i have not killed all 50's, but some process was samething. so here are the 18 of 50, enjoy~!

18 heads WPE download (ZIP file about 11MB) i am not sure the file hosting will work fine forever, so i don't mind someone who put these wpe files on his(her) webspace to share.

MIRROR

Last edited by Rebeccak : 07 July 2006 at 05:41 AM.

07 July 2006
Talking

What is OC?

OC(openCanvas) is a simple and magical digital painting tools (but only on Windows,can't work on Mac). the lastest version is 4.06, but the version 1.1 just fine and enough. vist http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/ for more information of OC.

Where can I get OC?

OC 1.1 is free, you can use Google to search the key word "OC11B72.exe", will find a lot of download links.

What is wpe?

wpe file is OC's process date, it can be replay like video that you won't miss each strok! when you save the wpb(the original file of OC),then got the wpe,choose the "Export event file".

Last edited by zhuzhu : 07 July 2006 at 02:35 PM.

07 July 2006
Talking

Brush used

Pen/Pencil tool is my all-time favorite.

07 July 2006
Talking

Technique:

07 July 2006
thanks so much for sharing this zhuzhu!!! *downloaded*

07 July 2006
Smile

That's awesome zhuzhu, thanks! As I mentioned, send me the Portrait images you did by email in a zip file if you want them hosted (I can only do this once).

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

07 July 2006
Talking

Originally Posted by Rebeccak: That's awesome zhuzhu, thanks! As I mentioned, send me the Portrait images you did by email in a zip file if you want them hosted (I can only do this once).

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

wpe not image files, all heads pics has posted in my anatomy thread. i think people like wpe than image. i hope you download the zip file what i host here, and put it on CGTALK's web space? like you host all heads refs images, thanks~! cause emial can't send with 11MB zip file.

07 July 2006
Oh, that's fine, zhuzhu, thanks. (Please leave your files up if you can for a day or so, so that people can test my download). (But like I say, I can't do this a lot). And thanks again for the effort that you put into this!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Last edited by Rebeccak : 07 July 2006 at 05:21 AM.

07 July 2006
Talking

Originally Posted by Rebeccak: Oh, that's fine, zhuzhu, thanks. (But like I say, I can't do this a lot). And thanks again for the effort that you put into this!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

LOL~ you are fast~~~ haha, just once~ after all, it is good for other people, cause free file hosting not safety and jarless. thanks~!

07 July 2006
Smile

It's absolutely good for everyone ~ you've written the most Tutorials on this Forum and probably produced the most work, and we're very happy to have you and grateful for your generosity.

EDIT: I've added a MIRROR and also added a link to your first post. If this doesn't work, can someone please let me know? Thanks!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Last edited by Rebeccak : 07 July 2006 at 05:41 AM.

07 July 2006
This is jusst great!!!

nice work zhuzhu!!

I wished only open canvas worked on mac. I guess i'll just have to boot up that windows on the macbook pro. (with pain in my heart i shall)

it seems i spend too much time on making sure i got the shapes right. You don't have a lot of trouble with that i see.
I'll give it a shot sooner or later ;-)

cheers

07 July 2006
o rebecca,

the mirror works fine ;-)

07 July 2006
Thanks Zhuzhu !

That's great and I didn't know OC, will dig it.

Best wishes !

Zupi Portal (eng)
www.drsketchy.com/
SketchySP
eduardo.janiszewski@gmail.com

07 July 2006
Talking

Rebeccak: thank you very much~!

Nothingness:thanks, i wish i can uesd OC on my iMac G5, but only work on PC. about "make somthing look right", i think there is not "right" or "bad", only the harmonious.

Djampa:that's ok~!

08 August 2006
Thanks for this generous offer Zhuzhu. i'll provide a mirror too if needed.

::Flemish Classical Atelier::
Art residencies:: Intensive Drawing and Painting workshops
in Brugge, Belgium

Thread Closed share thread