>>RULES FOR THE THREADS<<
1. Photographs are the property of Hong Ly and are copyrighted as such.
2. Photographs are NOT to be used for ANY other purpose apart from Figurative Drawing Reference for this thread on CGTalk.
3. The drawings created from the photo reference provided here MUST be TASTEFUL, SINCERE, RESPECTFUL, and for the purpose of serious study of the human figure. Those who post silly, disrespectful, or tasteless work will have their posts deleted immediately and will no longer be allowed to post on this thread. Hong Ly, Rebecca Kimmel, and Roberto Ortiz reserve the right to determine which drawings are considered to be in poor taste and / or disrespectful to the model/s, who have generously agreed to allow their images to be used on the condition that they be used for the tasteful and serious study of Figurative Art only.
4. There is NO TIME LIMIT for posting on this thread.
5. New threads containing new photographs will be posted on a bi-weekly basis, depending on the number of photographs available.
6. There is NO LIMIT to the NUMBER of posts an artist may make. However, we ask that you post only your BEST WORK, even if it is considered unfinished.
7. Artists who post comments and critiques of other artists' work on this thread must be RESPECTFUL, POLITE, and offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Flaming will be NOT be tolerated, and constitutes dismissal from this and other threads.
8. I will be offering the occasional comments / critique ~ however, the main focus of the Open Figure Drawing Workshop threads should be on Group Critique and interaction.
9. ANY MEDIUM or STYLE may be used: Traditional or Digital Drawing or Painting, Gestural, Sketch, Finished Render, etc.
10. EDIT: 3D Artists who wish to use the reference for 3D models are free to do so. I just ask that you post your work here as well as in any 3D forum in which you post your work.
11. Please limit the SIZE of your POSTS to 800 pixels WIDTH x Appropriate pixel LENGTH. No huge posts, please!
12. Have fun, enjoy, and create great art!
MODEL PHOTOGRAPH 1 ~ Female, Nude
MODEL PHOTOGRAPH 2 ~ Female, Nude
MODEL PHOTOGRAPH 3 ~ Female, Nude
MODEL PHOTOGRAPH 4 ~ Female, Nude
PLEASE NOTE: WIP (Work In Progress) images are an important part of the OFDWs and are encouraged. Please DO post WIP images as you work on your pieces.
Also note that all previous OFDWs are listed in Post #3 here:
Tutorials, Workshops, Anatomy Reviews & More ... [links within]
~Rebeccak and Hong Ly