SPOTLIGHT: Best of the Artistic Anatomy & Figurative Art Forum - Year 1

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 04 April 2006   #16
Wow Rebecca! Great job!
And we´ve done well, us members Amazing work, and in such a short time. Imagine the amount of inspiration we will find here after a couple of years! And I´m pretty sure that in the future when "digital painting" art is getting the public acceptance and admiration it deserves, we will see painters and illustrators from our fine forum out on the "big walls". And we can say - "we knew them when they were young and struggling"

Old 04 April 2006   #17
WOW! The Artistic Anatomy & Figurative Art Forum has made a spectacular addition to CGtalk! Thank you Rebecca!

Old 04 April 2006   #18
Smile

Heh, it makes sense to SPOTLIGHT the Anatomy Review work as well.

I've added this to the Links:

SPOTLIGHT: Best of Anatomy Review 003: Shading Tutorial and Human Skull Exercise

It's a WIP. Should be finished soon.

EDIT: It's up and running.

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Last edited by Rebeccak : 04 April 2006 at 10:03 PM.

Old 04 April 2006   #19
Dunno if this has been sad but... the link to nebezial's portfolio is wrong
It leads to doctorbone's protolio
Anyways... awesome work all!
~Ceressz

"you can't see until you learn how to open your eyes"

Old 04 April 2006   #20
Smile

Originally posted by ceresz: Dunno if this has been sad but... the link to nebezial's portfolio is wrong
It leads to doctorbone's protolio

Ok, thanks, fixed!

www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 04 April 2006   #21
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Great work everyone. Thanks for your support Rebecca!

Old 04 April 2006   #22
I think to say that the forum has been a success is an understatement. Congrats to all who got involved, making it what it has become, and especially to rebecca, whose dedication to the people who get involved in the forum is mind blowing. May the next twelve months be even more properous!!

Old 04 April 2006   #23
you freaking incredible guys !!

ciao
francesca

Old 04 April 2006   #24
wow there is so much amazing work here! - Congratulations everyone working on these! - and a big Thank you to Rebeccak - what you have co ordinated here will be endlessly inspiring - THANKS

Old 04 April 2006   #25
aww...i see my heart is in there! that's cool. thanks rebecca!
cheers,
dave

Old 04 April 2006   #26
I have this theory that Rebecca is a sentient Artificial Inteligence representation of the server, became I am sure girl DOES NOT sleep.

Good Job Becca.

-R
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 04 April 2006   #27
Smile

Helens, Glenn, Samanthie, ceresz, Richa, RO, Intervain, jmBoekestein, Tyr, SaraD, rblitz7, depleteD, Zephyri, francescaluce, digital_embryo, Dave, and Roberto,

Thanks a lot for your thoughtful comments and feedback. I know it's a bit odd not to be able to reply to individual threads, but I think this will just make things much more streamlined and peoples' browsing experiences that much more enjoyable. After all, it's the artwork on display, and it's great to be able to see stuff quickly.

This thread is really about the folks that put the Anatomy Forum on the map, so I'm really grateful to everyone who has contributed their time, thoughts, and work to the forum. I've listed those who have contributed tutorials over the past year in the Links to all OFDW SPOTLIGHT Threads thread, and I am deeply grateful for their support.

This has been just an amazing year and I'm thrilled to see the great work that's popped up on the forum each morning. Thanks so much to everyone who has supported and contributed to the Anatomy Forum. I really look forward to another great year.

By the way, I really was unable to notify everyone whose work has been spotlighted here, but you should be able to find any spotlighted work by running a search for your username (or, in rare cases, your real name). If your work has not been included in the Spotlight forum, this by no means means that it never will be ~ this Forum will be constantly updated as new work appears on the forum. I'm very much excited to see what the next year will bring!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Last edited by Rebeccak : 04 April 2006 at 01:40 AM.

Old 04 April 2006   #28
Rebeccak ! very amazing and very useful work in there! I never dig in there! and now I want to practice my anatomy drawing and your work and all members work in there are very valuable resource for me , if I have time , I will join for sure! good job Rebeccak!

Old 04 April 2006   #29
Thumbs up

Rebeccak: you are a Superwomen~~~!!!

Old 04 April 2006   #30
Question

Don't suppose there's anyway you could turn that collage at the top of this thread into an imagemap? I see alot of images I like, but unfortunately don't have time to browse all over this forum to find them all :( I've looked through several already, though, and there is some great work here

reply share thread