The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: y.soner yurtseven

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2006   #46
Modeling: Simurg

Old 05 May 2006   #47
Post Effects and Compositing: effects on

still working on effects.The ground is not finished yet because of that it seems like that.

Old 05 May 2006   #48
You have some very nice characters in this scene, but most of all your lighting is the best. I dont know if this is your final camera or not by i would bring it down lower and closer to them. One more thing, try to make it a bit darker behind the tree or put some contrast in.
I realy like where this is going though.

Old 05 May 2006   #49
Originally Posted by Sathe: You have some very nice characters in this scene, but most of all your lighting is the best. I dont know if this is your final camera or not by i would bring it down lower and closer to them. One more thing, try to make it a bit darker behind the tree or put some contrast in.
I realy like where this is going though.

Thank you so much for your opinions.First of all l'm sorry that l missed your thread.Actualy l missed many of them because of my english.In the beginnig of the challenge l couldn't talk to anyone in the forum.But now my fiance helps me about my messaging.Thats why l missed the threads.Anyway your lightning is so good.Also the character modeling.The details on the ground l like so much.As you saw my ground is not finished yet also behind the tree.l will take care about your advises.l am waiting to see your work's finished.Best wishes.

Old 05 May 2006   #50
Originally Posted by ASHİATAKA: Ok then and thanks a lot again.l was feeling bad about if you are in the challenge and l couldn't find your thread.l am feelin bad a bit because l made a mistake while l was submitting shading type as final image-jpg.Hope it wo^'t be a problem.because as you guess it wasn't the final image-jpg.

Do not fell bad, and do not worry about poor English. Many of us learn the language through participation and helping each other in places like this. Perhaps as you continue to contribute here, you will become more confident in your ability to communicate.

In the meanwhile, I continue to enjoy your progress.

Old 05 May 2006   #51
Thanks again.Now l'm working on the texture of the ground.Tomorrow morning l will sumbit it.

Old 05 May 2006   #52
Shading (Textured and lit): modeling and test of texture/light

I'm still working.Nearly come to the end.These are the details which are in front of the scene.

Old 05 May 2006   #53
Its all going really good man!

Have you tried ways of getting some of that grass or rocks into the foreground. All the other elements are their except a semi blured foreground.
Good luck with it. i hope it works if you try it!

Old 05 May 2006   #54
camera and foreground

Thank you so much Sathe about your advises.I've decided to put camera on this way because the characters are looking to upwards so if I had put camera lower I tought their eyes and faces wouldn't be seen well.Altough as I've thought and as you advised, the detailed rock and plants will be on the foreground and will be blured.That's another point also about the camera.Keep waiting about your opinions.Thanks...

Last edited by ashiataka : 05 May 2006 at 04:06 PM.

Old 05 May 2006   #55
Shading (Textured and lit): modeling-texturing

textured 'Simurg'.She is coming from behind the tree.

Old 05 May 2006   #56
Love the Simurg! What a cute animal. Your characters are just a delight! Thank you so much for sharing.

You have a very clean style. I'm glad I have a chance to see you progress.

Old 05 May 2006   #57
Originally Posted by MT Cup: Love the Simurg! What a cute animal. Your characters are just a delight! Thank you so much for sharing.

You have a very clean style. I'm glad I have a chance to see you progress.

Thank you so much.I'm still working but it's closer to the finish.I am waiting for your opinions.Also I am glad about to get a chance to hear these from you and the other friends even it is a little bit late because of me and my english.I really wish I have get started this forum and thread earlier.Thanks to my fiance for helping me on messaging with all of you.

Old 05 May 2006   #58
Post Effects and Compositing: texturing-lighting-post effects

On foreground the left side is finished.Still working on the right side,background and the 'Simurg'.

Old 05 May 2006   #59
Post Effects and Compositing: texturing-lighting-post effects

The bacground is here and also The mother bird Puhu's claw is in the view.

Old 05 May 2006   #60
iyi iş çıkarmışsın tebrikler!

good luck with the results (love the owl!)

Thread Closed share thread