The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Puppala V. Ramam

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
Hi Veteran

Thanks for comment Veteran... Actually I want to show the environmental lighting and shading when the Sun about to rise. Usually in early hours landscapes will be soo dark and fogy. So I showed that feel in my Landscape and I want scene should be very far from the camera. So I gave the shading and lighting to match that feeling and that is my idea behind it. May be for all these reason you may felt like that.
Once again thanks for your precises Comment. Keep in touch. And all the best.

05 May 2006
Cool Stuff

Hi Ramam, the concept is good man. Hey one quick thought, Do you remember the last sequence from the LOTR movie, fellowship of the ring? Instead on being on a flat surface and look upon mountains so far, why not have her already tread on to the mountains, tired and dirty and still building confidence to seek her destiny. So u can show a far of mountains so on. Just like ur concept showed when you posted it, Like the character man. Still not sure on her costume though. She looks a lot for action than adventure Great go!

Cheers Buddy

06 June 2006
Hey Rakesh... Thanks a lot for comments and suggestions. The scene you are telling in LOTR is already started the Journey. But I showed as I thought, like Journey srating in my image. Any way as you know the challenge deadline already finished so I cant do any thing know. But I will develop more on this concept with your suggestions and post it in gallery. Keep in touch...

06 June 2006
Hey Naresh,
Did you final image? You are talking about skin color. Main Hindushtani aurath skin color deneki khoshish kar raha huin. Isleyien dhoda pinkish diya tha. Any way...yee puraa nahin huwa. Any way thanks for comments. I inform you for my next update.

06 June 2006
Thumbs up hi

hey ramam.
finaly u comup with a great work..there is three thing i would like to sugest..
1-make the road width little narrow..
2-put more leaf on the tree or make the trunk little thiner..(it's little out of propotion)
3-play with character overall color...it's slitly look cut out kind of thing...the color of character not matching with the scene..

dont forget all this correction..if u feel to do...u did lot of had work on character so dont let it be like this....all the best
good luck
naresh

http://lostinarc.blogspot.com
http://scribbledline.com
MY Sketch Thread
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=5585449#post5585449

06 June 2006
great head and hand model! i love the concept

all the best.

06 June 2006
Thanks Karthik. I am so happy you appreiated it. Keep in touch.

08 August 2006
Hi

What happening...!

08 August 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread