The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Puppala V. Ramam

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
Shading (Textured and lit): Background

At last I finishde back ground. In this I land up different way of approach.

05 May 2006
Post Effects and Compositing: My composition

Hey guys... this my composition with the character. And thinking this will be final Image also.

05 May 2006
Final Image: Its final

The Story behind in her Journey:

She started her journey for the sake of her beloved soul meet.

She started the Journey, but she doesn’t know how to reach her destination. She knows, every where has to face so many difficulties along her journey. But she is confident in her every step. She knows that, has to pass so many dangerous forests, steep mountains and deep valleys along her path. Still she started her journey because for sake of her soul meet. She has to give life again to her soul meet by bringing the Sanjivini (a Sanskrit word, It means The powerful element which gives life). Because with out him she is nothing in her life. So she starting to count every step towards her destination.

Her Journey begins…

05 May 2006
Thumbs up hello

hey ramam.
things r come out very well but if u can work on little skin texture it will be great..it's look very much pink red...other things r fine...any way good luck

http://lostinarc.blogspot.com
http://scribbledline.com
MY Sketch Thread
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=5585449#post5585449

05 May 2006
Post Effects and Compositing: Changes

I changed BG camera view to show more depth than before one. And I changed postion of tree. c&c welcome.

05 May 2006
Final Image: Final Image with detailed Story

Challenge to procure Sanjeevani to save her Love:

Brave lover indeed…! Man of her dreams – man who saved her – man who won her heart facing all adds is now in grave pain fighting for life. Only the magical herb – Sanjeevani can relieve him of the pain. Sanjeevani Mountain is the most dreaded mountain on far faraway land – beyond the horizon! Crossing dense wild forests, trenches, and dreadful ways scaling the highest mountains in impossible weather is the only way leading to the Sanjeevani. The brave lover is focused to face any challenge – for only aim – Save her Love!

- The Journey Begins! -

05 May 2006
Hey Puppala! Nice scene and extremely well-written backstory! Hope you have more time during the next challenge and enjoy it as much as this one! Your work looks like a professional postcard made about an exciting place to go! Congratulations upon finishing, cheers!

05 May 2006
seems like a path fullof misteries is waiting for this lady...i think your environment is really nice , and u did also a good work on that sexy girl..good luck on voting man

05 May 2006
Thumbs up

Eric...! Thanks for comments and it strengthens me to create more. I hope to see you in next challenge too. Keep post to me when ever you inspired. Stay well. Cheers...

05 May 2006
Thumbs up Hey Thanks

HI Jorge... Nice to hear you.
Thanks for appreciation and comments. Good luck to you also. All the best to you too. Stay alive in CG Talk. Cheers...

05 May 2006
Really cool final image, and the girl came out very sexy. Although you don't show much of her and you modeled her face so well too.

05 May 2006
Thanks Nathan for comments. Yes you are right that I am not showing much but I wants to pose her like that she is going for Journey so she is. Good luck.

05 May 2006
The scene you've created is very beautiful - almost a magical feel about the landscape and a great stage for a journey! Congratulations on making such an inspiring image

05 May 2006
Thanks Mark I am so happy you liked it. I would like to see more yours works. Keep posting and keep in touch. All the best for voting.

05 May 2006
It is a beautiful composition but I find that the lack of shades and contrast do this image a little flat.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...678#post3433678

Thread Closed share thread