The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Puppala V. Ramam

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2006   #16
Thanks gpepper. Great work on Creepers on the character. Looking forward for more beautiful images…

Old 05 May 2006   #17
The heads are really good as well as the concept! The hands could use some work though. They aren't quite as detailed as the heads.The concept reminds me of landscape paintings which is pretty cool.

Old 05 May 2006   #18
Thankx Womball... Your precious comments makes more perfection in the character details. I am still working on the model to finish. I am thinking to give more details in mapping for hands. I finished only base model.

Old 05 May 2006   #19
Modeling: Body Modeling

Hey guys... This is my weekend progress in my character modeling. Looking for your presious comments.

Old 05 May 2006   #20
Modeling: Dummy Modeling

This is another update of the character. I finalized this figure after so many changes with hours of work. Now I need to work on UV mapping, costume-modeling…ect. I am lacking of time but I will try my best to finish my concept.

Old 05 May 2006   #21
You are very fast.

She's looking beautiful! I want to see her finished before the competition is over.

Old 05 May 2006   #22
Thanks Jedi Huice...

working on outfits...

I hope to finish it... but lot work to do...let us see...

Old 05 May 2006   #23
Modeling: Outfits

Hi guys, I made some more time to work on my character and here am with another update. Still I have to work on outfits and props for better look to start the Journey.
Of course your suggestion makes me more perfect.

All the Best folks...

Old 05 May 2006   #24
Modeling: Props

Hey guys... Few more props added. I am running out of time. There are so much to create but I dont know where I will land up....!
Any way you guys all the best and cheers up.

Old 05 May 2006   #25
nice modelings , man , keep the work

Old 05 May 2006   #26
Nice modelling, and as Jedi-Juice said, you are very fast.

Old 05 May 2006   #27
Really fast modeling! Very nice too! The texture of the shirt could use some work its kind has a moir (I think that's the word) effect going on. The same thing happens when you film pin stripes.

Old 05 May 2006   #28
Thank you guys... I am a bit fast in modeling but I am slow in other areas. I am not sure I will finish with in time or not. Because so much to do. Thankx for comments and keep looking for maore. And all the best you guys... enjoy the hard work and sleepless nights.

Old 05 May 2006   #29
Modeling: Pose

I finished modeling, skinning and rigging. This is my character pose when she is starting journey. I alomost finishing texturing and lighting. Then I need to compose with visual back ground image. I am lack of time. I dont know when I will finish.

Old 05 May 2006   #30
Shading (Textured and lit): Textured

Guys... its my sample textured Image. I am still working it.

C&C Welcome...

Thread Closed share thread