The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Jack zhang

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2006
The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Jack zhang

Jack zhang is entered in the "The Journey Begins Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Little Run-away Princess

02 February 2006
this chanllenge is great!!! I had this idea of doing kinda journey scene for about a year now but never push myself to do it. Thanks CGTALK for giving me this oppertunity.

02 February 2006
Concept Sketch: Little run-away princess

quick concept sketch, mainly for posing of the charactor.

03 March 2006
verry nice 'toony' modeling !
perhaps the head is too big, and shoulder have to be tweak a little ...
bute verry cute body mod

03 March 2006
Modeling looks good!
she's got a very stylized look!

CHARACTER DESIGN

03 March 2006
Nice body...good luck..

03 March 2006
wow... i got reply.... and that's more than just one reply... haven't seen that for months. thank you guys so much! (teared).

to Vedic kings,MichaelMotion and ELLDOY: thank you guys for your .. emm comment. i'm happy that you guys like the style. this is like my second cartoony charactor ever, usually i go realistic. anyway, it's great that you guys like it, there are more "cute" coming hope you guys will enjoy more

to schun : you abusolutly right, her head is big. in fact i also started a wip thread here. i post most of the wip there and post the finished-or-almost-finished work as my milestone. in that thread i said i kinda want her to have a big head. but that's not certain yet. i might give her a bit more realistic proportion later.

again, thank you all for coming and go ahead enjoy more.

Last edited by JackZhang : 03 March 2006 at 04:57 PM.

03 March 2006
sexy girl , i love her , post more close shots here , haha...just joking , keep it up nice modeling so far

03 March 2006
Great start Jack!! I'll fallow your tread for sure. Keep up your good work

03 March 2006
Originally Posted by JackZhang: i also started a wip thread here. i post most of the wip there and post the finished-or-almost-finished work as my milestone

Intresting, I didn't know you were allowed to do that.

Nice model though man, I like the head big, it adds to the style in my opinion.

The Journey Begins

My CG Society Portfolio

03 March 2006
Originally Posted by Crin: Intresting, I didn't know you were allowed to do that.

Nice model though man, I like the head big, it adds to the style in my opinion.

thanx crin. i forgot to do the link in my previous reply. the word "here" should link to wip section. is it true that having a wip thread and chanllege thread together is not allowed? if so then i need to remove that wip thread. who should i check to get this confirmed?

to Cygnus_X: I miss you guys so much T.T.... come to EA and we do 99999 x 999999.89 together. thanx for being here for me.

03 March 2006
very nice modelling! keep rocking!

03 March 2006
I think that they want to keep it all in one place -- from the faq (stickied 2d forum) they want everything hosted on their servers, and all of the extra material that you make available. For the 'community involvement' part they'll be looking strictly in these forums I'd hazzard.

Your're doing a good job of setting up a journey from the pov of 'going away from something' (instead of going to something) which is a little different, good stuff. Base character is looking great

Thread Closed share thread