The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Omar Carias

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2006   #31
Ah Yes Omar , That's a really sweet story , very intersting and well written , besides nice illustrated by a great sketch ...

Can't wait to see that taking shape with polys !

cheers ,

-Zapan

"One today is worth two tomorrows"
-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 03 March 2006   #32
Talking

cool story and concept omar keep rocking

Old 03 March 2006   #33
BobbEr, alvin_cgi, Zapan & the best

Thank you for nice words about story and sketch, in fact I was wondering if I should create another idea, it sounds a bit tragic to me, but I would like to hear more opinions, I'll try to make my mind to post another idea soon with a "happier" story

Old 03 March 2006   #34
please show that... I happy stories...

Old 03 March 2006   #35
Hi Omar,

great strory you`re telling here! And a fantastic sketch you created there Looking forward to see the first "steps" in 3d

Old 03 March 2006   #36
hello man, well i really like the story, and the sketch is very cool, just can say wow! to this great idea

(sorry did just read above) ahh...u really think is tragic? i really like it, but i know a happier story can be cool..

this one has a lot of potential on my opinion. but do what your heart tells u...lol

Last edited by rattlesnake : 03 March 2006 at 07:51 PM.

Old 03 March 2006   #37
Concept Sketch: Maguz and Boggy

I am Only 333 years old _told MAGUZ to BOGGY, I am tired of the enchanted lake and fishing every day, I want to become a Magician like my Uncle VARITO! YEAH! _Boggy said, This is our shot! why don't we go visit your Uncle and ask 'im to teach us how to!?
Maguz parents were disapointed _ a magician!!?? They said, but against their will, MAGUZ was decided to learn the arts of magic, also the fairy of the lake told him she had a vision in the waters of midnight that he would become the greatest magician ever, MAGUZ opened his eyes as big as a watermelon and an ear to ear smile drew in his face
But, _the fairy said_ it is a long Journey, you have to go throught the spooky Forest and defeat the red Oger before going over the mountains of courage and who knows how many other dangers will you have to go trhought.
adventure! MAGUZ said, Boggy and I can against everything, isn't it so BOGGY?, rememer that anoying talking fish of the bureaucrat river? YEAH, BOGGY said_ we sure gave a lesson to that idiot, we took his farts out, hahaha.
MAGUZ friends couldn't stop laughting on them went they knew where was that pair going to, HAHAHA, they said_ we told you not to live inside that hallucigenous mushroom, you'll be back when you get hungry! HAHAHAHA
but MAGUZ and BOGGY ignored them and so happily started their Journey to VARITO'S castle, a long way full of adventures that someday they would tell to their nepheus in front of a warm fireplace drinking a cool Mushroom beer!
:beer:

Old 03 March 2006   #38
THANK U FOR VISITING MY THREAD!

Please give your sincerous opinion, ( I personally like the MAGUZ and BOGGY story ) but I think Dr Sander's is not that bad too, anyway it would be nice to hear what u think

Thanks very much to U!

Old 03 March 2006   #39
hahahaha!..nice story...have some cool story lines...

but i like more the first concept the tragic one...so..

1 vote for the first one

Old 03 March 2006   #40
Talking

for me I like the second idea but I give my vote to the first idea

Old 03 March 2006   #41
Antone and Rattlesnake:
Yeah...i have that feeling too, the second story is funny and colorfull, but I guess the first one has this dramatic smell I like, so, I appreciate your opinions, I'll go for the first one!

Old 03 March 2006   #42
Ahahah , very funny second story !
Could work really well ,

But I keep thinking that the first one could show an even more interesting approach of the subject ... So I'm glad you're going for the first concept ...

Can't wait to see polys here !

cheers ,

-Zapan

"One today is worth two tomorrows"
-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 03 March 2006   #43
Goodmorning Omar.
The first concept about Dr. Sanders its quite dramatic and it could work nice about its more about the nearing the end of a journey rather than a beginning .maybe if you change the time and set it when they are getting ready for departure for the destroyed base as dr.sanders has kneed down to let his daughter get up on the legbot and you see the destroyed base and the vastness of territory in front of them with the hazardous terrain.

The second one if more pleasant more funny and adventures and has also the unknown factor in it . what are they going to come across. But that doesnt matter . your characters are upp for it whatever that will be So its difficult to decide . i like the more dramatic scene but its more to the end and u can work of the characters expressions more and easier because of the circumstances instead of the Maguz and bobby concept

Rendering the universe...plz wait
with regards your neigborhood martian

Old 03 March 2006   #44
HI Omar I prefer te first concept. Let's play on jury's emotions

Old 03 March 2006   #45
Hi Omar,

like the first one better, but don`t listen to me I`m a stupid Sifi Lover

Thread Closed share thread