The Journey Begins Challenge (2D) Entry: jonny duddle

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2006   #16
hey duddlebug, loved your entry in the last challenge as well as watching your process - so good luck on this one - looking like you're off to a flying start!

Old 02 February 2006   #17
Posh: Haha... maybe i should just illustrate that? Me and you getting into my camper van and driving over the snowy moors to work...? A bit 'Fear and Loathing in Derby' perhaps!?

beelow: I'm ready... got some stuff i need to do today... but from tomorrow i'll be flyin'!!

Elsie: quick yes... but very very rough. I've got another idea involving a space rocket...

Squibbit: quick-ish maybe... but i've not got out my colouring pencils yet (like some people). I can't wait to see what your going to entertain us with!

sh@ke: Thanks Michael! It's a fab topic! And it's got my creative juices flowing already... just need time to let those juices dribble on my screen...

paperclip: Thanks Theresa... i'd imagine the mouseback fella with a crwod of musicians behind him and little folk waving banners from branches. But i've got some other avenues for investigation first...

AndyH: Don't peel 'em!! Not till i'm done!

MichaelMotion: I wanted to get something down quick. But it'll probably all change...

Overchord: Thanks a lot! I'm a bit worried i'm doing too many processions!! Maybe i'll have to think a bit laterally..?

Old 02 February 2006   #18
Smile

oooh, this looks exciting already! I can't have to see where your journey ends up going, whether or not it follows this little guy.

Last edited by GrM : 02 February 2006 at 09:57 AM.

Old 02 February 2006   #19
Originally Posted by duddlebug: Posh: Haha... maybe i should just illustrate that? Me and you getting into my camper van and driving over the snowy moors to work...? A bit 'Fear and Loathing in Derby' perhaps!?

beelow: I'm ready... got some stuff i need to do today... but from tomorrow i'll be flyin'!!

U should make Posh all Emo and stuff, hehe!

I hear that Johnny, Let see what u got, beat Posh if he does not finish this time for me will ya!

Old 02 February 2006   #20
Mr Duddle!
Always a pleasure to watch your progress, I'll definately be keeping an eye on this one.
Good luck

Old 02 February 2006   #21
Good to see you there Duddle. Good luck!

Old 02 February 2006   #22
Go Duddle - Go Duddle - Go Duddle... (can you see my funky dance?!!)

Old 02 February 2006   #23
Good luck Jonny! looking forward to see what you come up with this time!

Old 02 February 2006   #24
Quick up to speed, looks really nice, your concept. Go Mr Bug!!!
modelling practice #1

Old 02 February 2006   #25
in for another go I see

Old 02 February 2006   #26
thats a quick draw you got there jhony... nice looking start best of luck

Old 02 February 2006   #27
Hey Jonny! I wish you the best of luck!

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 02 February 2006   #28
Concept Sketch: chimpski..?

Just another thought that sprang immediately to mind... based on a doodle i did when i was finding ideas in the Spectacular challenge.

A russian chimp saying farewell to his baby and wife before heading off to the moon... set in the early 60s...

I thought i could try and include all the elements... chimp in spacesuit, baby chimp, wife chimp, russians, 60s russian bus, space rocket and the moon.

More ideas to come...

Old 02 February 2006   #29
Yay monkeys!!! I think it's a wonderfull idea, it fits the theme very well.

Old 02 February 2006   #30
Oooh, I like this one! I really do! I'm sure you'll come up with a fantastic color scheme for it and everything!

Thread Closed share thread