Originally Posted by eduroam
This file work in Maya 2009??.. I have option "Ignore Version" activated.
The file open, the problem is saved, when i saved maya told me "File contains unknown nodes or data" and no saved. I apply "optimized scene", but don't fix the problem.
1. open (file type:mayaAscii, Check:Execute Script nodes, Ignore Version)
2. Optimize Scene Option Box :
- Check: NURBS surface + curves, Sets, Partitions, Transforms, Display layers, Render layers, Animation curves, Deformers, Unused kin influences, GroupID nodes, Rendering nodes, Constraints, Pair blends, Snapshot nodes, Unit conversion nodes, Referenced items, Brushes, Unknown nodes
4. Export All Option Box: File type-mayaBinary,
- Check: Default file extensions, Preserve references.
6. Enjoy it!