hair mrPrim rendering problem

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12 December 2012   #1
hair mrPrim rendering problem

Hi all. I have problem with rendering hair in vray and 3dsMax 2011. I`m using hair and fur modifier and rendering of hair is set on mrPrim method. It works on my pc and render is OK. But on the other machines some error happens during the preparing objects for rendering.
After the updating instances (HaF objects) vray or max says this: exception occured when loading DRA.
It`s a file C:\users\...appData\3dsMax\... temp\vrayhair.dra I think. Rendering after this notice is without hair.
I found some tips about this, I tried to run 3dsmax as administrator, I tried to change system paths and place the file on disk D:\ but it isn`t working.
Does somebody know what`s wrong please?
 
Old 12 December 2012   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
__________________
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
 
Thread Closed share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.