|04 April 2009||#16|
Lowest New City, Russia
Join Date: Sep 2006
I have created an independent extension of major script: now you can create, manipulate and animate crystals INTERACTIVELY. Use it to clearly understand the nature of units and voids.
Workflow is very easy:
1. Press Add button at the left group. Geosphere (Unit) will be appeared.
2. Press Add button at the right group (Geosphere must be selected). Point (Void) will be appeared.
3. Repeat step 2 (up to 26 new points).
4. Move Unit or Voids around. Crystal will be changed.
5. Select some Voids and press left Add button. Script will convert Voids to Units.
6. Select any single Unit and press right Add button. New Void will be appeared.
6. Move or animate any object - all geometry will be changed.
7. You can delete selected units and voids.
8. You can convert selected units to voids.
There is the example of animation: http://www.scriptattack.com/images/vfext.avi
|04 April 2009||#17|
precise defab workerportfolio
Join Date: Aug 2006
Looks supercool, i'll try that first chance
|04 April 2009||#18|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|