Spectacular 3D Entry: Brouty Stéphane

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2005   #16
Ehehe dude great idea i will follow your wip with many interests...

good luck and show us the "Ardeche's touch" MOUAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 09 September 2005   #17
For sure... I like the subjects with trees ... then, I'm happy to see the next steps... Keep it up man

Old 09 September 2005   #18
Concept Sketch: Sketch2

Update of the sketch.Here will be basically the organisation of the picture with three depths of field.

"One today is worth two tomorrows"
-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 09 September 2005   #19
Thank you for the support. I also like pictures of trees, I would like to make something really natural with this

-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 09 September 2005   #20
Wow, one ought to be pretty damn massive in muscles to do that. Well you had me say wow at first sight, that says alot haha. Im awaiting to see alot of expression from this piece, with such a good start, im sure you'll be of to a good run with the rest of the contest aswell, ill be looking forward to your progress.

Old 09 September 2005   #21
Very interesting concept... somethig between mythology, spectacular nature forces, etc... I really like it.
jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

Old 09 September 2005   #22
Good idea, it looks good ! though i prefer the first sketch, more focused on the essential. I think it has a stronger impact on the viewer. but this just my opinion

Good luck !

Old 09 September 2005   #23
Talking

THanks for your nice words on my tread, i can return this right back on you! Looking forward to another wonderfull and awesome beautifull creation of yours, and i wish you best luck and loadsa fun mate!

Old 09 September 2005   #24
good luck with your challenge Brouty,,,your scetch looks promissing.gonna have an eye on it

Old 09 September 2005   #25
Hiya, this is looking good so far. Good luck with your ideas, I look forward to seeing more from you!

Old 09 September 2005   #26
I like the concept, although I think you will have to wokr on making it a bit stronger. I did think about making a person lift something heavy showing off his/her spectacular strength, but I think adding a twist may make it a bit stronger. Hope you find something to make it stand out above the rest .

In the year 4016...

Old 09 September 2005   #27
@ Mireneye

Wow, one ought to be pretty damn massive in muscles to do that. Well you had me say wow at first sight, that says alot haha. Im awaiting to see alot of expression from this piece, with such a good start, im sure you'll be of to a good run with the rest of the contest aswell, ill be looking forward to your progress.

Thanks a lot mireneye I'll try to make him strong.

@ jddog

Very interesting concept... somethig between mythology, spectacular nature forces, etc...

That's exactly the mood I'm looking for.Thank you.

@ charles_magne

it looks good ! though i prefer the first sketch, more focused on the essential. I think it has a stronger impact on the viewer

Actually you are surely right but I would like to add these little animals for the meaning of the scene so I have to see the ground... But I'm still looking for a better composition...

@ the1st_angel ,kmest , enialadam :Thank you for the words

@ ace4016 : I will try to make him a stronger , but I'm trying to get a very natural picture so I will try to not exagarate... (Although he's lifting a tree by hand)

-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 09 September 2005   #28
Good luck for this challenge

Old 09 September 2005   #29
Thank you Elendil , glad to see you here.

-Benjamin Franklin-

Old 09 September 2005   #30
Modeling: wire1

Ok modelling time, I start this head today for the character.Some part will be deformed for sure considering the effort. I tried to keep a human aspect, so no giant jaw or neck, just a good muscle definition.

-Benjamin Franklin-

Thread Closed share thread