Spectacular 2D Entry: Dovydas Baksys

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
Coloring WIP: Night Iliusion

Hey again! So, now I started girl painting, I changed girl pose, so you see different pose then in scetch:)

09 September 2005
you need to focus on your technique more, do a lot loose sketches and pick the best one. This pic is a bit too stiff, do loose sketches and tighten them up. That way you'll get dynamic style of a sketch combined with detailed finish.

10 October 2005
Coloring WIP: Night iliusion

Hi

I still working on trees...

11 November 2005

Hey again.

Well Im going to finish my work. Now understand, that composition isn't good. Colors I dont know I think I use too much blue color. I dont want to tell about idea now;] Now I working with flowers in forward. So what do you think?:)

11 November 2005
o nice steppp s to reach to this wrok

11 November 2005

I working, on fairys, I wanted to show you it little bit closer. Here you can see fairies.. Dancing fairies boy and girl.

11 November 2005
Talking

Very Nice Man....i Like It More When She Was Facing The Other Way.
Very Pretty
tumblr
youtube

11 November 2005

Hi,

I already have finished last work on two fairies. Now I want to show you a girl, I dont think that composition is good. The girl are kissing fairy. But I think my fairy doesnt look like fairy:] Anyway...

11 November 2005
bebuciuojanti feja per daug spindi, net nesimato jos konturu, todel ir "neatrodo kaip feja".

the kissing fairy is shining too much, you can't even see it's silhouette, that's why "it doesn't look like a fairy".
You can also make the fairies bigger and I REALLY doubt the girl would rotate her head to kiss one, because the fairy is way too small - we naturaly turn our heads so that our noses wouldn't get in the way~.

12 December 2005
Final Coloring: Night iliusion

So I finished final coloring and together all image:)

12 December 2005
Final Image: Night iliusion

Hello,
At last I was finishing my work

So my idea:

A long time ago, in the a land very far away, lived a princess Teydia. It was a wonderous place in which she was living with pixies and faries. There was little township near that land in which was living a bad witch. She cursed the princess and her wonderful land. One day bad witch damned that wondrous land.
The sky eclipsed, the tress interflow with their branches, the faries became demons and the pixies were jailed inside the trees. The young princess knew about the miracle fairy Austia which the bad witch had captured. The hex is stealing energy from the mystical fairy to use for her own nefarious purposes.
One day the bad witch decided to go to city centre. The little fairy Austia was left in the crystal pyramid. She knew what had happened... The hex made a gross blunder, she had left the pyramid near the window, on the edge of the table. Suddenly, there was a whiff of wind and the pyramind fell down. whilst young princess's Teydia tear was falling down, in the wonderosus land the pyramind was shivering just like the tear. After some time Austia and Teydia were in the forest. The young princess had taken the little fairy by the hand and kissed her on the forehead. Then the evil curse melted away. The witch was struck by a heart attack and disappeared in a puff of yellow smoke. The miracle land became free...
I was there. I worked as a cleaner in the castle. Beer and mead drunk. In the evenings I went with the tinker pixies to the fairies.

I used „PS“ and „Painter“. The fairy-tale i created myself. The origional resolution a picture is 3000 x 2000 pix. I did not use a layer. All was painted on the background like on a conventional picture.

Last edited by Chiaotzu : 12 December 2005 at 09:14 AM.

12 December 2005

12 December 2005
you have one problem

your piece does not reflect the story

you can't tell there was a witch and imprisoned faeries and all that

don't just paint extacts from your story paint images that tell the story for you

12 December 2005
What a fool I missed my story part. Sorry.

12 December 2005
Madgike work!!!I lake it1!Good lacke!

http://www.creativespot.org/post/ex...0¤tImageIndex=1
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=133&t=496093

Thread Closed share thread