Spectacular 2D Entry: Adriän Hernandez

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
hehe hi there name-brother ... not an easy topic you chose .. looking forward to your next composition

Sketchbook

09 September 2005
Tony: hey friend!! nice to see you around!! thanks for the support! I'll follow the methods that you mention me. Thank you 4 your help, and I wait for your criticize in this process.

Arc80: thankyou for your post. Why political issue?? The image is 4 preference at the German side, but in this one, I put myself of the side of the hope... I'll follow the recommendations

Vahn: Hey, name-broter... and you are German, too... I mean, I like Germany... great! thankyou, Will be a little difficult, but I'll try to do it... keep in touch!!

09 September 2005
Hiya Adrian,

Good start, you may want to find some Panzer references if you are to do historical content. Maybe a lower angle to give the Tank a more menacing look and that would open the view for the british bombers and maybe paratroopers.

I have an idea what about the tank comoing through the loungeroom, not something ya see everyday....LOL

Just some thoughts...

I create therefore I am....

MY WEBSITE

EON Challenge
GOON WORLD Project
SERVICEBAY12

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by element5: Hiya Adrian,

Good start, you may want to find some Panzer references...

In fact, I'm searching info about the WWII to make a real image... I have some image as reference (only reference, I have on mind a different angle)

I want to draw enought machines, like anti-tank, motorcycles, etc...

Thanks and keep in touch man!!!

09 September 2005
... And something like this...

09 September 2005
Good idea. You shouldn't have any probem finding reference, there is plenty out there.

09 September 2005
Talking

nice! looks promising! i await your next update! cheers!

09 September 2005
Excellent Adrian,
references are so handy I am always collecting them for future works, I am currently getting refs for truck for my image....
That Luftwaffe bunch looks menacing....
My favorite tank was the Tiger
Looking forward to updates

I create therefore I am....

MY WEBSITE

EON Challenge
GOON WORLD Project
SERVICEBAY12

09 September 2005
Eric: Thanks. Really, I have many sources of info, but I need more references..

Linda: Thanks lady! I hope to have a better sketch in few days... just... gime time

Mark: hey mate, thanks 4 repply I saw your truck... looks great! the flames are Cool

Thanks everybody!!

09 September 2005
pacience.... I'm working in the next sketch....

here's a reference to my background...:

I H O P E to have a new update for tomorrow.....

Cheers.

09 September 2005
Hey dude, you should take a look to this masterpiece from Rado Javor: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...ight=rado+javor
Its a great inspiration!!!
Good Luck

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by Smash.rs: Hey dude, you should take a look to this masterpiece from Rado Javor: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...ight=rado+javor
Its a great inspiration!!!
Good Luck

Oh, yeah!! I saw these image time ago!! In fact, I though in it when I was thinking what kind of concept do for this challenge.... it was one of my inspirations... , perhaps, I try to show something different...
bye the way... thank you!!! good luck for you too!!

09 September 2005
wow! I can't wait to see where you take it! Good luck, esspecially with detail, this piece could really really work.

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by naludai: wow! I can't wait to see where you take it! Good luck, esspecially with detail, this piece could really really work.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm try to have a break in my class, homeworks n' exams to do that I love (my entry in this challenge) but I haven't enough time!
By the way.... I'll try to do the better job.

09 September 2005
I liked ur scene. The war is a bad thing, but its really spectacular... Keepy working!

Thread Closed share thread