Spectacular 2D Entry: Adriän Hernandez

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
Tough idea to fullfill! Looks good and don't give up!

09 September 2005
a good idea to show alot of emotions... keep it coming

09 September 2005
nice start,mate.love your sketch.cheers.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

09 September 2005
Nice concept, I will keep up with this one good luck, holla!

09 September 2005
BluePulse: thanks... Ain't give up

W!L: Yeah, I'll try to show different emotions... thanks!

Xric7: Tanks friend... what about your start??? C'mon!

Beelow: Hola, Thanks, good luck to you too

09 September 2005
Could be epic! Looking forward to see what you come up with. Good luck!

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by yAdam: Could be epic! Looking forward to see what you come up with. Good luck!

thank you man!!! I'll check your work too!

09 September 2005
Looks good so far

I'll wait for colors or a clean lineart for futher crits. I do see some errors, but it's a little early for pointing out what might alredy be fixed, no?

Keep it up

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by Lady Medusa: Looks good so far

I'll wait for colors or a clean lineart for futher crits. I do see some errors, but it's a little early for pointing out what might alredy be fixed, no?

Keep it up

Yeah, you're right. It's a quick sketch, only to show my idea, but, in this moment, I'm in a process of 'research' about clothing, tanks, planes, and many things of the world War II. (I'm seeing movies, as I told you ) and I'll make some characters and finest line art soon...

thankyou señorita

09 September 2005
I like the concept, but there is something that bug me in the composition, but I need to see little more,
I think it's has a big potential, I see kind of dark rainy sky, and the big mess on the ground,
cool

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by Korline: I like the concept, but there is something that bug me in the composition, but I need to see little more,
I think it's has a big potential, I see kind of dark rainy sky, and the big mess on the ground,
cool

First, thank you to see my thread
Well, as I said to Lady Medusa, it's a quick sketch, but tell me, what bugs you?? this is important to me...
yeah, I have the image on my mind, I can see a red and dark sky, I'm not sure if raining or snowling... but, yeah, many corposes, guns, blood... anyways, a big mess as you said...

Thank you man, I'll try to do the best job

Last edited by Ducklator : 09 September 2005 at 11:47 PM.

09 September 2005
Great Work!!!

sketches looking good .keep it up

09 September 2005
Smile

Hey Adrian!

It's good to see that you're off to a good start my friend. I'm hesitant to say to much in terms of criticism of your current work, because it is still a first sketch/brainstorming idea. However, I will offer the following: 1) Pay particular attention to keeping your perspective under control as you flesh this out. Poor perspective will weaken the impact of your piece; 2) Imagine that you are a film director and from this perspective consider what camera angle to use and also how to best crop the image for the greatest and most dramatic effect. (For example, you can crop the picture so that not all of the people are completely framed in it. You can crop the hero so that only the upper two thirds of his body and the child are shown, making him closer to the camera and indicating a more dramatic movement.). Well, I may have said too much, but I think these concepts will prove useful as you go through the exercise of developing your composition to its fullest.

Great start! I will check back in with you in the future.

Regards,

09 September 2005
Good start so far. The idea seems to bring a political issue to me somehow. I do agree with TM about the perspective. Well, it is a quick sketch so i'll wait for more progress.

goodluck and have fun

09 September 2005
Originally Posted by CG-AvangarD: sketches looking good .keep it up

thanks man...

Thread Closed share thread