Spectacular 2D Entry: Bryce Smith

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2005   #16
cool concept.nice sketch too.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

Old 09 September 2005   #17
ahh,shaping up already~cool sketch with lovely compo!keep it up man and good luck!

Old 09 September 2005   #18
the idea behind it is very intriguing. I'm liking the sketch so far and the cloud formation looks very godly like setting. I know its the first sketch. It'll be interesting how you develop the visual on that idea. Keep it up. I'll be back for more homez.

killer afro by the way bro

peacz from NY

Old 09 September 2005   #19
It sounds like a very interesting concept. I'm kinda looking out for stuff that isn't spectacular in just a sense of scale and action (big explosions and the like), and this is ceratinly a very different take on the theme...

It'll be interesting to see how you'll develop it and nail the 'spectacular'... good luck!

Old 09 September 2005   #20
Very interesting sketch I like it! Good luck to you.

Old 09 September 2005   #21
Hey man, you seem down in the dumps... Some pretty strong emotions you got there. Translate it into something spectacular and you might just come out with something none of us can think of. I like your concept. It is spectacular how people can handle "impossible" problems. It's gonna be pretty hard to translate it in an image though. But you probably can... Keep it up.

Old 09 September 2005   #22
Thumbs up

Subscribing so I can wish you luck

::Flemish Classical Atelier::
Art residencies:: Intensive Drawing and Painting workshops
in Brugge, Belgium

Old 09 September 2005   #23
Welcome man.Good luck and...ENJOY

Old 09 September 2005   #24
go for color already!

Just have a whole lot of contrast in your pics, looking good.

Old 09 September 2005   #25
Talking

Good luck beelow!!!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 09 September 2005   #26
Nice concept!

Quote: yeah pushav, I have to let my negro nature loose, hey it may not be accepted but, people goin' have to accept me as is, but I am glad you said that. It puts a smile on my face good luck to ya pushav, will see you around, holla!

I made people accept me. Hate it or love it.
MY DEVIANT ART- click here

Old 09 September 2005   #27
people accept my negroness just fine,ur avatar reminds me of the guy in my concept lol.

wish i had fro,but its too much to take care of,all that afro sheen.

anywho,great concept!!

Old 09 September 2005   #28
Best of luck to you. I noticed you are in Vegas. Do you know Sheff Abella? He is an artist and instructor in your area.

Good luck

Old 09 September 2005   #29
I still thinking on this one I may try some different angles, and I got this other one that I am doing that may seem a little interesting too as well. I am bout to go look up some other paintings right now try to get some more inspiration to what colour pallete I am going to use, so I won't screw up the mood.

xric7-Thanx, xric7, how you doin' on yours I'll check soon!
shake- thanx Shake still trying to mess with compo and give more life and work on the pose of the guy.
arc80- thanx, yeah I don't know how well I am going to Illustrate this, too. Lets hope that I pull it off. Yeah the fro, I am trying to find someone that can braid it, but its hard in Vegas to find someone that can do it. In tha STL, it was much easier, because of all sistaz in tha hood, see u soon.
duddlebug-thanx, I hope this will do it for ya!
Hof- thanx!
ahbeejieh- thanx, I was puttin' a lot of thought into it, This was actually a sketch that I came up with a week before the contest, I was going to traditionally paint it. I wanted portray a person that stays angry at those people that have wronged him and just won't let go! But, the people that have wrong him are sleepin' easy and goin' on with their lives, because the world is not going to stop for one person that is angry. My inspiration was a Tyler Perry movie,(for that are religious you probably know who this is)! He talked about forgiveness in the end of his movie and it really touched me...*sob*because it reminded me of myself, I can go on forever about this so this is the cut off, but thanx!
Queensoul-thanx, good luck to ya!
Nachev- thanx!
Ranath- I will get there soon, thanx man!
Rebeccak- you gonna enter Receccak, but thanx, I am going to need it!
pushav- no doubt! they're gonna have to accept me as that cool cat! Glad you like the Concept!
NOOB!- Ain't that a bitch, that does look like me, lol! I don't put afro sheen In my hair it all naturaaal, lol. Thanx for the support NOob!

I will post some other sketches, lata!

Old 09 September 2005   #30
Yeah, I know sheff Abella! He is a teacher at my school, he is bomb ass, but he thinks he is mediocre, I should kick his ass, lol! I think he is going to enter the contest, He better! thanx!

Thread Closed share thread