Spectacular 2D Entry: Thitipon Dicruen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
Looks intresting
looking forward to the next step

09 September 2005
moving along steadily~i see u have had ur piece a rough overal comp.nice going xric~

09 September 2005
Hey xric! Sorry for the delay in getting here... *hangs head in shame*

But now that I'm here, I see you're going for another spectacular composition. I like the idea of relating the image to the mythology of the Brahma, and then turning the elements of the story into things like ships and humans and the like, i think that'll make it accessible to the masses. It's all looking really impressive this far, love the flow of the human form in your first sketch, and all the details on the head of the brahma, maybe you could incorporate some of that in your ship, to make a more obvious connection?

It's alos really interesting to see your rough works this time round, to give an idea of how you build up to your amazing images. Can't wait to see how this comes along!

09 September 2005
JamesMK-Thanks.

Archie-lol..the origi myth was form India pass Lanka(Sri Lanka or Celon)to Sukhothai(ancient Kingdom of Thailand)The story is in Tribhumigada,a part of Buddhism(Hinayan School)scripture.
Bramah in Hindu myth and Buddhism are diffeerent but their characters in art are similar(has 4 heads or 4 faces)the Hindu has only one Brahma but Buddhism has uncountable Brahmas.The hindu Brahma is male and he has his queen but Buddhism Brahmas are not both m or f.Hindu Brahma can create the universe but Buddhism Brahmas are created by the law of universe.
want to know anythings more about the myth?hehe..

Lady Medusa-thanks for dropping by.good luck.cheers.

Michael-Thanks mate.cheers.

Zepyhri-hi,no worry mate,thanks for comment.going to fix the comp,characters and pose soon.to do about the composition and special effect are interesting for me.

thanks all.
ps.now I'm too busy sure I can't update for many days.anyway,all crits and comment are usaully welcome.
cheers.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

Last edited by xric7 : 09 September 2005 at 08:24 PM.

09 September 2005
Very intriguing concept, will wait for the next steps. Surely this will be spectacular, knowing you previous work.
I'm in the 3D part this time, but I'll be back to see what you come up with, no doubt!

EON
My journey entry
Spectacular
Master and Servant

09 September 2005
how many updates :O i think i best just stand behind you and wathc you draw :P

09 September 2005
Thumbs up You've captured emotive visually

I feel the emotion in your piece. Wonderful concept.

La'Dene
a.k.a. t3 (shivering with dred)

09 September 2005
nice work...cant wait ill u develop it completely...so far it looks promising! cheers!

09 September 2005
ooh

wow i really like this the colors are really nice

friður
shramír

09 September 2005
nice colors, pretty cool texture you have going in there

09 September 2005
thank you for teaching mythology we always want what we don't have.

09 September 2005
Smile -twitching with excitement *_*-

First, thank for your welcome, I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing community (finally)

This is a very inspired peice, there are so many different aspects to the myth that you will have great freedom picking and choosing which parts you will incorperate. I can't wait to see it progress, good luck !

Peace,
esemiel

09 September 2005
Damn, I can't believe I have read all of that lookin good, Nice sketch and nice concept! will check back, lata!

09 September 2005
what can i say ...your concept si really spectacular and the story and documentation..wooow...u like the blend of colors you started using on the background and i can't wait to see more.. good luck

09 September 2005
Talking

thierry2005-hi mate,saw ur 3d entry already,realy great job.thnx for ur comment.good luck and have fun.

Slav-ha..thnkx cheers.

t3logy-thanks a lot.good luck.

calisto-Thanx a lot for support.sure i had to do many things to finish this piece. cheers.

Shramír-thnks a lot.i'm glad u like it.

Korline-thanks a lot.cheers.

dork vodar-ha..yes,that make our dreams go on. thanks for dropping by.good luck.

esemiel-thnks a lot.i'll try to update soon.cheers.

beelow-Thanks for ur nice comment.the full story(Tribhumi) is about 180 pages(a4).

OrO-Thanx for ur comment.cheers.

thanks all for big support.i realy appreciate.
take care.

Chronominater Project Concept Demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX3v3wtknc

Last edited by xric7 : 09 September 2005 at 08:44 AM.

Thread Closed share thread