Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Old 07-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #31
Anatomy Forum Leader
CGSociety Member
Rebecca Kimmel
Founder + Owner
Korpus School of Art + Gallery
Los Angeles, USA

Given the success, popularity and great participation of this first Workshop, there will definitely be plans for a second; however it will likely not be until after my CGWorkshop concludes in October since I simply can't run the CGWorkshop, Anatomy Lesson Series, and Open Figure Drawing Workshops concurrently. The OFDW will run shortly after August 4, and if you have ideas / suggestions for the OFDWs, please vote and post here:

Poll: How do you feel about the content of Open Figure Drawing Workshops (OFDWs)?

I encourage all those interested in being notified of any new Tutorials / Workshops that appear on the Anatomy Forum to subscribe here:

Notification of New Open Figure Drawing Workshops / + TUTORIALS - SUBSCRIBE HERE!

As well if you have general ideas for Tutorials / Workshops you'd like to see on the Forum, please post here:

Post Your Ideas for Tutorials and Workshops!

Bear in mind that the Forum can really only sustain 1 or maximum 2 major ongoing Workshops at a time (and I have a preference for having one occur at a time as the OFDW Workshop petered off after the 50 Portraits Workshop began). That being said, I am always wanting to grow the Forum in a positive way and want to encourage everyone to speak up about what they would like to see here on the Forum.

It was great to see your participation in the 50 Portraits Workshops!

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
Facebook Page | Blog
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 07-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #32
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread