Cheers To Rebecca!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2005   #16
Thank you so much Rebecca for generously sharing your time and knowledge with us! It's been rewarding and fun.

Debs

Old 10 October 2005   #17
Thumbs up

I'll gladly join this chorus. I'm amazed at how much and how freely Rebecca offers her support and expertise to this forum. I think I have a little idea what that's like as I co-moderate something similar myself (with admittedly MUCH less knowledge....). Even so, and perhaps especially given that, I am extraordinarily impressed with what Rebecca does here. I'd say "my hat is off", but well, it's probably a little late for that (lol).

Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum too, Rebecca, and three cheers for you from me!

Last edited by justmeina : 10 October 2005 at 01:21 AM.

Old 10 October 2005   #18
Talking

Samanthie,

Thanks a bunch hon, you've done amazing work here! Great to see.

Ben,

Thanks! That's really nice of you! It's been great to have you as part of the OFDWs, and I hope you will continue to collaborate with us.

Quote: I'd say "my hat is off", but well, it's probably a little late for that (lol).

ROFL!!!

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

Old 10 October 2005   #19
Here here! Where's the darned worship emoticon when you need one? Deepest thanks for sharing your knowledge so unselfishly and replying to practically everyone who posts here, and for expanding the anatomical knowledge of those wanting to learn, along with the odd bit of smile-raising spammage. All your time and work is much appreciated.

Old 05 May 2006   #20
i wanted to thank you Rebecca, i never posted in the Anatomy Forums before... but i always check out this forum, its amazing... and your work in here is remarkable

i hope i can contribute in here someday, i've done some exercises, but i need to study more in order to contribute to the forum to grow

gg Rebecca

Old 05 May 2006   #21
Hehehehe! Awsome thread

Thank ye Rebecca for all your support, time and for sharing you knowledge with us!!

Old 05 May 2006   #22
Agreed! Shes fantabulastic!

Yes I invented a word just for her.. thats how great she really is.

Old 05 May 2006   #23
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread