I'd like to take this opportunity to thank CGTalk for making this sub-forum a reality ~ specifically I would like to thank Mark Snoswell, Andrew Plumer, Leigh A. van der Byl, and Roberto Ortiz for supporting me in this effort and for handing me this amazing opportunity and responsibility. I am thrilled to have been entrusted with the privilege of moderating this sub-forum along with my friend Roberto Ortiz, who has given me great support and encouragement in my artistic endeavors ~ to him I owe much of the credit for making first the Anatomy Review threads and now the Artistic Anatomy and Figurative Art sub-forum a reality.
Additionally, I would like to personally thank everyone who has visited and contributed to the first two Artistic Anatomy Review threads for making these threads an amazing success ~ I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and viewing everyones' posts, and it has been a great pleasure to interact with this growing community of both new and experienced artists alike ~ thank you for all of your wonderful posts!
1. I want both new / beginning artists and experienced / professional artists alike to feel welcome and comfortable posting their comments and work on any of the threads which are offered in this sub-forum.
2. I want all kinds of artists in ANY MEDIUM in 2D / 3D ~ be they concept artists, creature designers, storyboard artists, or fine artists ~ to feel welcome and comfortable participating in any of the threads which are offered in this sub-forum.
3. I want people to treat others with RESPECT, and offer critique which is CONSTRUCTIVE and POSITIVELY SUPPORTIVE.
4. I want people to post their BEST WORK, and to continue to post their work as they IMPROVE.
5. I want people to use this sub-forum as a RESOURCE to which they both contribute ~ by posting their work, tutorials, links, etc.) ~ and use constructively to improve their own work.
6. I want people in this sub-forum to consider themselves an ARTISTIC COMMUNITY, from which they get out as much as they put in. INDIVIDUALS' CONTRIBUTIONS are ESSENTIAL and VITAL to this sub-forum.
THANKS TO EVERYONE for stopping by and posting, and I look forward to participating in this wonderful online artistic community!