Post Silo Interfaces Here

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2006   #16
Originally Posted by the_podman: This may sound like a silly question, and forgive my stupidity, but how do I load up these great interfaces within Silo?

Thanks,
-pod

me too... so you can create your own interface... right?

Old 04 April 2006   #17
Originally Posted by the_podman: This may sound like a silly question, and forgive my stupidity, but how do I load up these great interfaces within Silo?

In a nutshell:
You unzip them first -- as for where, you really have to read the readme.txt included in the zip, because just about every one I've gotten is a little different. If you didn't install Silo in the default directory, you may need to open up the .sbl file with a text editor and change the path. By default, the .sbl file goes into something like \program files\silo\interface\button setups\ and from there...

Options->Button Settings, which will bring up a menu, and then click the Load button and select the .sbl file that has the (button) interface. And then click Close. That should do it! If it doesn't, try checking the path in the .sbl file (with notepad or some other text editor)

Hope this helps...

Old 06 June 2006   #18
Any blender type setups out there?

Old 07 July 2006   #19
another one

my new ui,i like it more then the last one.only the tools i use the most have buttons,the ui is for 1280 X 1024.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg interface.jpg (80.6 KB, 585 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip UI.zip (225.6 KB, 33 views)

Old 07 July 2007   #20
Hi everyone! I'm having some problems loading these awesome interfaces in Windows Vista, do you know if they're 100% compatible, or if there's a patch out yet? Thank you!

Old 07 July 2007   #21
Hi everyone! I'm having some problems loading these awesome interfaces in Windows Vista, do you know if they're 100% compatible, or if there's a patch out yet? Thank you!

It's probably a path issue. Open the button set .sib file and see if the path matches the location of Silo on your system. If it does not - make it so.

Old 07 July 2007   #22
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread