What, no Los Angeles chapter?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2009
Maybe a few of us could get together via Skype conference or something like that, and discuss some options and ideas. With my current situation and workload I wont be able to do it by myself. I dont have a job at the moment, but I am doing some training development for Fume, and now PFlow Box 2.

Let me know maybe via email if you are interested in getting serious about starting, because I cant do it by myself.

- Evan

06 June 2009
Any ideas? I have been really busy as of late, but maybe we could collaborate a bit and see what we can come up with regarding hosts and places to have meetings. Let me know what you know...

- Evan

07 July 2009
Support

I am from Long Beach. I would like to support in creating the LA chapter. Let me know if I could do anything to help.

Serma

07 July 2009
EDIT: THIS IS EVAN, BUT MY WIFE WAS SIGNED IN AUTOMATICALLY SO I ACCIDENTLY POSTED UNDER HER NAME. SHE HAS DONT THAT WITH MY ACCOUNT NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE DAILY SKETCH THREAD AS WELL.

The thing that we need most desperately at this point is a place to host meetings (like a studio, university, or somewhere like that). I just finished a project, but am starting on directing a cinematic for a coming game and am going to be swamped. I likely wont have time to do very much besides just support and some organization for about 2 or 3 months. Plus I have to do some other stuff with a training series I am suppose to be doing...

In short, I have been swamped with work (little of it actually paid though) and just need some help and support with finding hosts. That would be great. Thank you for your interest.

- Evan

07 July 2009
LA chapel

What about a park or the beach area where we can meet for the first time just to get to know one another. I think that is easy to set up.

Serma

07 July 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread