Perspective tutorials?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2011   #1
Perspective tutorials?

This might have been asked before, okay not might, probably but anyway. I tried to search but didn't find what I was looking for. So could anyone give me some good links to perspective tutorials? ♥

Old 03 March 2011   #2
If your looking for drawing tutorials a simple google search should be sufficient to get started. Search for one point, two point and three point tuts. There are a couple of modified one point perspective tuts if you are drawing in a limited area, fake one point. Hope that helps.

Old 03 March 2011   #3
Please look in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. It includes links to perspective tutorials.

Old 03 March 2011   #4
Originally Posted by CosmicRage: If your looking for drawing tutorials a simple google search should be sufficient to get started. Search for one point, two point and three point tuts. There are a couple of modified one point perspective tuts if you are drawing in a limited area, fake one point. Hope that helps.

Oo thank you! I didn't know that it was called that, so that helped a lot!

Originally Posted by Lunatique: Please look in the sticky thread at the top of this forum. It includes links to perspective tutorials.

I did, but only one of those links works, and I was looking for something shorter than that.
Maybe you guys should update the links in the sticky threads, there are a lot of links that isn't working ♥

Old 03 March 2011   #5
Looks like I need to check those links. It's been a while.

Have you checked out Successful Drawing by Andrew Loomis? Search for it and you'll find it--it contains a lot of information on perspective, and is a classic art instruction book.

Old 03 March 2011   #6
^^ Yep just did and wow, I'm so in love with the books! I put them on my ipad and I'm now reading them before I sleep hehe. Such incredible books!

Thanks for all the tips guys!

Old 03 March 2011   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread