"Crashed" text effect

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  06 June 2010
"Crashed" text effect

Hi, I'm looking for reference to what you might call a "crashed" text effect.

You know the style... when the text is rendered in such a way that it looks like it has crash landed. Crushing it's surrounding background. Creating a grungy looking impact.

This style is used every now and then in movie and game intros (but I can't think of any atm). I would like to use a similar effect. So I'm searching for reference.

If you can help in this reference hunt, please share!
Nerd Business: for NERDs ONLY
  06 June 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.