Blending Tool For Photoshop Cs

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2005
thanks you so much for that tutorial nebz, it really helped.
(if you wanna chat, im on msn)

07 July 2005
Originally Posted by nebezial: four crows, it is in the brush editor- brush tip shape, in the bottom, it says spacing set it to 0 it gives much smoother blend

FOUND IT! This made a huge difference!! Thank you!!

07 July 2005
Neb... You are my new best friend!!
All we need now is a tut to find out how you made that cool statue thingy that you made for your challenge with lord blue!
Go, Neb, go!

07 July 2005
nebezial,

this is my attempt, as you can see i couldnt get the exact shine you had, also some of the finer muscle details beside the stomach i couldnt replicate them.

i would appreciate some input, thanks

07 July 2005
Seratogui man i love ti, not the blending though im used to my blender it gives me the maximum speed cause that way its like im working with oils ,colours are alive... buut u made me devise some awesome new tricks and effects, i owe u bigtime
paperclip go to tut thread, its the same method i used on the dragon tut
warpyy excellent work u really got the hang of it

07 July 2005
neb,

lol it was my first time using the smudge tool with minor success. it doesnt look as good as yours and i am sure i f***ed something up in the process, yours has more color to it and more brightness, bottom line it looks better

love seeing more of your tutorials

07 July 2005
lol there is a whole thread of them in the making some are allredy made and tons to go

07 July 2005
are you planning to take over the tutorial industry or something ?
i am spying on your now, trying to see all your threads and visit them

cheers

07 July 2005
Originally Posted by nebezial: Seratogui man i love ti, not the blending though im used to my blender it gives me the maximum speed cause that way its like im working with oils ,colours are alive... buut u made me devise some awesome new tricks and effects, i owe u bigtime
paperclip go to tut thread, its the same method i used on the dragon tut
warpyy excellent work u really got the hang of it

Excellent to hear mate, hope ur happy enough with it to keep at those tutorials, cause they help me out a hell of a lot as well

07 July 2005
neb,

i have just visited your other tutorial threads and i must say its very impressive.
after you are done with the gray scale light and shadow and depth definition, how do you color over it without messing up the work you have done so far ?

i assume its a new layer and then colorize on it somehow.. ?

thread in question

thanks in advance.

07 July 2005
warpyy yup ...tut monopoly
Seratogui ill modify this healin brush to death... mwahaha thanx a million
warpyy nope too lazy to use layers, i just change modes on the brush, where it says normal i switch between colour, i use it to destroy the residual grayness
and hard light they keep the value information, sorta like colouring a sculpture

07 July 2005
thanks man, now its time for me to sleepy sleep !
good night thread people

07 July 2005
neb,

i sent you a mail or something today, cgtalk was kinda hectic so you might not recieve it..
let me know.

07 July 2005
nope, didnt receive it try on nebezial@hotmail.com

08 August 2005
I'm not much of a painter, but I used your technique/smudge tool for the face.. I LOVE IT.. works incredible.. you can see some more progress here http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylejones/30166120/

Thread Closed share thread