Who has Seen the Most Beautiful Women Rendered in 3D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2005   #31
Originally Posted by SovereignKnight: I'm 100% American (if there is such a thing), as white as white can be with red hair and freckles and everything, and I like all kinds of women from all kinds of places. I dunno about 3D renders, but I willfully admit the most beautiful woman I've had the pleasure to meet face-to-face in person was Chinese. I don't know her name or anything about her, and she didn't speak a word of English, but she was absolutely stunning.

and while im not the fan of Natalie Portman In Blue, i am a fan of Natalie Portman Original.

How about that Monica Belluci? I saw a 3d rendition of her a while ago that was quite good, CG3d gallery choice if im not mistaken.

art and photography
Ed F.L. Babb

Old 07 July 2005   #32
helen parr is the hottest

Old 07 July 2005   #33
Yeah she is hot !

Old 07 July 2005   #34
Originally Posted by nubian: helen parr is the hottest

must be the spandex. I'm sure the elasticity factors into it too....

art and photography
Ed F.L. Babb

Old 07 July 2005   #35
Vovo Tzeng is another Taiwanese artist whose work is similar to that of Chen Shu Fen and Common's (I have one of their artbooks, it's great stuff!).

Her page: http://vovo2000.com/index_e.htm

Old 07 July 2005   #36
Yuffie Kisaragi

Old 07 July 2005   #37
Originally Posted by apeman: this is a very interesting thread (if only for the eyecandy). Lunatique, your views are also quite interesting to read.

What are your opinions on the african definition of beauty? Or South American for that matter? I was born in Johannesburg and (although i'm white) consider myself quite the african. I lived in Italy for 4 1/2 years and have worked in brazil for a while, so i've been exposed to different opinions/ideals reagrding women (and have aquired a rather varied taste myself - its the spice of life after all).

I'd also liek to hear other africans/south americans view on all this. This seems quite northern hemispherish to me

I don't know enough about the subjective taste of native Africans, and I don't even know if their subjective taste is any different from the general global taste (I think there is one). I do know one thing, and that is to many non-Africans, the more a black person looks similar to a caucassian, the more attractive that person becomes. If you look at the really popular black actresses in the U.S., they are usually the ones that have lighter skin or more caucassian features (Halle Berry for example). It's a strange phenomenon, because this happens in other cultures as well. In some cultures where the main population has dark skin, the ones with lighter skin are typically regarded as more "attractive" or have higher social status. I think the fact that western countries had habitually tried to conquer the rest of the world with their superior technologies throughout history has something to do with that mentality. But it could also be a natural preference in the human psyche--that lighter and fairer skin gives the impression of "cleanliness," while darker skin is regarded as "dirty." I don't know how much of that kind of mentality has to do with history, and how much of it has to do with natural preference (which is shaped by society anyway).

An interesting contrast about skin darkness is the differenc between the east and west. In America and Europe, suntan is something to be admired by most, and people bake themselves under the sun, risking skin cancer, accelerated aging, sun spots, freckles, wrinkles..etc to get that suntanned look. In Asia, it's the total opposite. Except for a small minority, most Asians hate suntans. They feel that darker skin is very peasant like, and fair skin is more "elegant and classy." They also can't stand freckles and sunspots, because they see them as "diseased."

Old 07 July 2005   #38
tive
Originally Posted by YeeWu: Vovo Tzeng is another Taiwanese artist whose work is similar to that of Chen Shu Fen and Common's (I have one of their artbooks, it's great stuff!).

Her page: http://vovo2000.com/index_e.htm

I really hope that other Chinese artists would stop copying Chen Shu Fen and Common. So many Chinese artists are copying their style, and it's kind of sad to see the lack of originality. When they aren't copying Chen Shu Fen, they are copying the Koreans or the Japanese. Why isn't there a Chinese style? The Koreans have a national style that recognizable, and so does the Japanese. The Chinese doesn't seem to have that, unless you consider the Chen Shu Fen and Common ripoffs a national style.

Old 07 July 2005   #39
ill have to agree, the blonde in Linda's M&S entry does it for me. =]

Old 07 July 2005   #40
I've got another observation to bring to the table on the dark skin. If you look at the portraits of fine art all throughout history. The woman always has the fairer skin. This is because in art, a woman becomes the quintissential feminine archetype, someone who keeps indoors and does feminine things, not someone who spends her time working outside as the man does, which is why his skin is always darker.

Old 07 July 2005   #41
Wow..such a fine line this discussion is taking, edging racial and sexist prejudice, but fortunately; in my opinion; it's not there yet. Lunatique, you are handling it remarkably well, however I have two comments to make:
  1. The emphasis on "subjective taste" is inaccurate. Taste, by definition is subjective, that is when the reaction among similar people to something is different. What you are referring to is the "collective taste", which is the cultural accumulation of common taste.
  2. It strikes though, your analogy of beauty and taste is limited to color and facial features based on ethnicity. I always thought that beauty in human being is based on proportions, character, and idiosyncracies. But may be what I am referring to is the measure of beauty in a pure way, i.e. lustless.
btw, your comparison of architecture and female beauty is incredibly true.
Cheers

Last edited by ashakarc : 07 July 2005 at 05:35 AM.

Old 07 July 2005   #42
Interesting tread....Am I the only girl here?.....
She's one of my favorite. I also think that all the cg character (men and women) created by Francisco Cortina are the best, magnificent, excellent and impressive, no matter what color, ethnicity, shape, they are just stunning.
I agree with you Ashakarc. Luna I find what you say very interesting but I can't relate with you. I live in Canada, a lot of asian people immigrate here and when I meet new people (asian) I keep getting the same request, is to meet caucasian people, especially asian men want to meet canadian girls...

Beauty is in everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg incr.jpg (42.3 KB, 101 views)

Old 07 July 2005   #43
http://www.jackals-forge.com/abominate/abomy2.html
Whoaa momma! She purdy!

Seeing Milou's post reminded me that i reckon mirage from the incredibles is really stunning - there are countless perfectly made photoreal supermodels around already, but the stylisation and facial animation on her is frickin excellent. She was what inspired me to make my bunny girl!

Last edited by Andy H : 07 July 2005 at 06:56 AM.

Old 07 July 2005   #44
As a slight twist to this fascinating thread, do you think women can judge a beautiful woman and Men judge a good looking Man?
I know I'm totally lost when trying to guess what male film stars would appeal to Women. Nearly all the girls I know put Viggo and Cloony very high on their desire list but I would have thought them ugly

Old 07 July 2005   #45
Originally Posted by Dr. Ira Kane: Without any doubt that was a girl from that thread http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=183940, that face is amazing. I guess I'm from the west then, wild wild west

That is where you see that it's pretty subjective. I admire the work made on that model, but there's something I don't like about her. She remind me of Keanu Reeves. Each time I see that picture I imagine Neo saying: Woh!

Cheers!

Thread Closed share thread