What inspires you most?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by MJV: Man, you're definition of great leader is polar opposite of mine.

MJV: I am not using the word great as in an a positive fashion, per se. When I use this term I mean great as in an individual that aside from his horrible actions, was a leader that moved millions into doing what he wanted. He was a great public speaker and was able to lead people into the worse things that can possibly done. So there in lies my reason for the word.

jschleifer: Interesting links.

03 March 2005
i have a fishbone in my balcony and a mummified scorpion on top of my monitor..and some cafe del mar music

03 March 2005
Our beautiful scandinavian nature - Beer & old beerhouses - Our ancestors -The Vikings !

04 April 2005
Music, movies, games, ... mostly are my inspiration games. All the cool worlds and designs... yay, I want to live in a game.

04 April 2005
I think that games inspire me the most.
All the wonderfull worlds and designs... *sigh* I want to live in a game.

04 April 2005
Poetry, music and sex!

04 April 2005
Quote: Hitler, Stalin, and other great leaders

Ouch!

Keep that one for your next cg-job interview,the negociations WILL be short.

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by StephanD: Ouch!

Keep that one for your next cg-job interview,the negociations WILL be short.

hahaha, yea, I don't think that will go over very well.

LotaH: LOL

04 April 2005
Capturing my most volatile of farts underpressure in glass jars serve to inspire me at my weakest moments. Well actually, releasing the lids do that.

It's a fatally intoxicating experience.

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by .:Tr@ceR:.: LotaH: LOL

It's real! I paint and drawing very good, post sex+poetry+music.!!!

[]'s

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by pongball: Capturing my most volatile of farts underpressure in glass jars serve to inspire me at my weakest moments. Well actually, releasing the lids do that.

It's a fatally intoxicating experience.

OMG this is getting funny. Another thing that is just out of this world is lighting them. That does a great job on the inspiration side. (Not that I have ever done it.)

04 April 2005
I'll make a little list.
-Music.
-Other artists work.
-Movies. Fantasy, historic, movies whit that magical feel.
-Dreams, alltho' by some odd reason I seem to be able to only remember my nighmares latly.
-Rain, that either enspires me or gives me an artblock

04 April 2005
A big green bed of moss as soft as a pillow surrounded by trees more than a hundred years old, slightly lit by sundown warm light, which has a million flying insects dancing in it.

Saw something similar yesterday and made me feel like leaving mankind at the B-side and wondering of for ever. Sounds like a sob story doesn't it?
modelling practice #1

04 April 2005
* taking a little walk that boring that you start wandering in your head
* or run your lungs out for at least 30 minutes, take a shower and let the dopamine do the work

Thread Closed share thread