Painting light or shadows approach

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

09 September 2014
Hi Robert, that's a really cool story. I admit I wouldn't sit through a story like that in a movie for being pretty cheesy . Either way, a pretty good story, I can imagine the whole movie too, knowing that the relationship eventually ended I imagined the whole sequence from the falling in love, and going sour, Eternal Sunshine style with a different ending (one of my all time favorites by the way).

I had never in my life asked anyone if I could use them as reference. Well, I did ask my girlfriend but that holds no merit really. I'm so shy I could be considered pretty much autistic (ok that's a bit much but you know what I mean). Asking a stranger to do such a thing is a challenge on it's own, but I'll try to do so. I need to take my work with me at all times in case I accidentally find the ideal subject, and being able to show what I'm about is absolutely key on this. I'm still a bit reluctant on the racial thing. It's been a bit of a hot issue here in Ireland recently (some incident with a black-ish kid somewhere in the north). But oh well, I'll never know if I don't even ask, so I'll try.

I'll update continue this work on "The Corner" wip thread. I might sketch the colors for the background. Thanks a million Robert!
Cheers.

reply share thread