Critique for my current works (Concept Design, Painting)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2011   #1
Critique for my current works (Concept Design, Painting)

I hope to get some critique for my current works (Concept Design, Painting):

http://luxactor.blogspot.com/

(Sorry, the text is in German, bu I'm still working on my English Blog)

Last edited by luxactor : 01 January 2012 at 05:26 AM.

Old 12 December 2011   #2
What is your goal? To become a concept designer/artist? For what industries?

Old 12 December 2011   #3
I think concept artist for all industries. But I'm working on a solar project with institute for energie in Leipzig (Germany) and on a expo concept for the ccosmetics and beuty company ORLY. And I'm in news now. (see the last post)

Last edited by luxactor : 01 January 2012 at 05:26 AM.

Old 01 January 2012   #4
You obviously already understand the importance of actual design--things like form and function, ergonomics, logic...etc. Now you just need to catch up on your visual art foundation skill/knowledge. Today's concept designers/artists can't get away with just creating great designs anymore--they have to be really good artists too.

Old 01 January 2012   #5
Originally Posted by Lunatique: You obviously already understand the importance of actual design--things like form and function, ergonomics, logic...etc. Now you just need to catch up on your visual art foundation skill/knowledge. Today's concept designers/artists can't get away with just creating great designs anymore--they have to be really good artists too.

Thank you very much for the constructive critique. I am working on myself and my drawing style, I continue develop, make new contacts, search for artists and young people who inspire me, talk about my ideas and work. The City where I'm living inspired me very at moment, so here I want to make a "name" to create some art exhibitions.

Last edited by luxactor : 01 January 2012 at 05:25 AM.

Old 01 January 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread