Whats this painting style called ?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  08 August 2014
Whats this painting style called ?

I found this drawing of a set of armor and wanted to know what the painting style is called ?

  08 August 2014
Painting styles can be categorized by brushwork techniques (such as impasto, scumbling, washes, glazing, etc), or art movements (impressionism, art deco, baroque, etc), or medium (watercolor, oils, inkwash), or painting approaches (alla prima, plein air, etc), or time period/culture/subject matter (golden age of American illustration, Chinese traditional watercolor, orientalism, neo-classism, etc)

So what are you asking about specifically? Can you elaborate and be more concise?
reply share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.