|04-04-2005, 06:04 PM||#1|
Master and Servant 2D Entry: levent bozkurt
levent bozkurt has entered the Master and Servant 2D.
Latest Update: Final Image: finish
Last edited by levent : 05-15-2005 at 06:17 PM.
|04-27-2005, 01:04 AM||#8|
Coloring WIP: Thoughts I formed while preparing the sketch
Thoughts I formed while preparing the sketch
About master: master
2) Old (experienced)
4) Has a strong and big body
5) Should be a part of a group or a foundation, maybe he is an administrator of the foundation
6) Fed by sorrow
7) Should be in a restless calmness (tranquility)
8) His stillness should be frightening
About servant: servant
1) Born as a servant so that he had never felt freedom
2) Should not know it is possible for him to be free
3) Should be filled with sadness, although he is not aware of the absence of freedom in his life he should suffer for it.
4) There should not be any chance to be free for him although he understands that he can have freedom too.
I established vertical composition; however I am planning to balance it with the horizontal lines in the background. I have not decided on the background but it is certain that background should be simple so that characters don't get lost through it. Maybe a wall letting the picture to greater sorrow will be added. Perspective will vanish with this wall and people looking at the picture will get uncomfortable without knowing the reason.
I will plot an endless ground looking tiny with respect to viewpoint and a big blue sky, decorated by white clouds, in contrast with the annoying characters. People will be able to watch the picture, which is balanced in every aspect, for a long time and they will not get annoyed by it. I suppose I am going to build a wall, because this semi-symbolical piece of work should irritate people about master and servant; however I am not still sure. Perhaps balanced blue sky will be enough for the audience
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|