Master and Servant 2D Entry: Sacha Diener

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #31
Decided to put your 2d skills to the test huh. Good luck on the 2d. Great concepts by the way, i especially like the gentle ogre even though he is not for the challenge. Hope to see more soon.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #32
Woah, nice concept very action packed. Your first concept reminds me of Disney's Monster's Inc. for some reason. This is going to be good judging from the awesome work at your website. I cant beleive your doing both 3d and 2d. Well I'm looking forward to what you're finished pieces will be like. Goodluck and Godspeed!

Old 03 March 2005   #33
Sacha......I love this latest creation.... gro-bruk........

A very nice pleasant fairey tale like setting.....Nice patterns in the surroundings.....I love those large hands and fingers gripping that tiny cup.......such fun.......More fun than mushrooms even...

Beautiful drawing.whimsical and charming.....

Old 03 March 2005   #34
Concept Sketch: born to please a godking

ok, this is a try to approach the topic a slight bit more serious.

Her life was written before she was born. all she was ever meant to be was the godkings pleasure... his snakedancer...

any suggestions on this would be very appreciated, sorta like it...
colors are not made yet, just toned it a bit to get the feel for the athmosphere and mood. now, letme know, is it cool enough to go for?

Old 03 March 2005   #35
damn i love it,i dunno what u cud do.

its looks excellent to me.

Old 03 March 2005   #36
Woah your latest update I love the angle of the girl in the forground.

Old 03 March 2005   #37
I like it alot

I really like the concept... The canvas is pretty heavy to the right, but that can be fixed in color, contrast etc, how-ever I think it would look awesome if it were all a little more vertical and narrow. There is alot of distance between her and the king, making it a little more narrow, makes it a little more "intimate".

Old 03 March 2005   #38
Very nice sketch, and good composition

Old 03 March 2005   #39
thanks a lot Noob, Corey and digipep!
HammaJ: I plan some pillars on the right, eventually some vegetation or some other "pre-egyptian" thingies,(found it fun to play around with the sphinxes) to ballance the composition out a bit. Goin to explore this concept, cuz i think it could work. eventually slightly change pov and work on the composition, but i think to work out details here will be fun and i give it a try.

Old 03 March 2005   #40
Sounds great...

I really like it thus far, the smug look on the god-king's face is perfect.

Old 03 March 2005   #41
This image is working really well! There's a load of energy in the dancer and the characterisations are fab! There IS a lot of empty space, but you're going to fill that anyway, or perhaps favour bringing the dancer larger in shot... I dunno though, looks fab!

Old 03 March 2005   #42
I love the sketch, i love the idea, I say go for it. Im not sure what you could add, Im always bad at filling up space in a scene. I hope this one turns out well.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #43
wow, i love all your concepts! why dont you do all of them! that way, we could see more of this wonderful art? hey, what you say? eh?

Old 03 March 2005   #44
hmmm the floor seems a little empty so the weight of the pic is shifted higher.....it needs something.....rose petals (yeah they're hard to find in Egipt) ....maybe very shallow water?...dunno

Any other crits? ....Hard to find.... your scetches are damn near perfect

Old 03 March 2005   #45
Wow, this new one is definatally your best. Wonderful caricatures, especially the robust king. And the two Sphynx are a nice touch, I can't wait to see this one flourish.

My Master & Servent Thread

Thread Closed share thread