Master and Servant 2D Entry: Yannis Bolman

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2005   #46
yey sup is back!

Looking good. But less dynamic in my eyes. I think it's the camera angle and the pose
of the big monster. He isn't running after the little one. Just walking. Anyways
nice concept!

WWW: AREA-56
BLOG: Chapter 56
SHOP: Prints

Old 04 April 2005   #47
Hi! the colors seem ok, but a little too peaceful maybe, something that makes them snap is missing... perhaps you could improve the sense ov movement trying to add some curved elements to the sides of the beast, like it's breaking them on its rampage. I would also suggest more contrast between the beast and the background, is kinda hard to read now (compare the b/w sketch and the colored to see what i mean)

go vlieg go

Sir Patroclo

Old 04 April 2005   #48
Talking

Hahan rowdyship turned out a ladyship and ladyship rox it ruff. Love your new compo, was great to take up the former sense of scale. the beast always was cool, the schene now is filled with fun and action, lol, it makes appetite for much nonsense (like a chicken using the moment of panic and escape from the cook... and running towards the cam.. uhm.) that sort of scenes are so cool, love your update! keep on rocking!

Old 05 May 2005   #49
Yannis!

Long time no see...why haven't you updated?! Too busy?
Will you finish this pic?

Old 05 May 2005   #50
good work....ı really like it...

Old 05 May 2005   #51
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread