Master and Servant 2D Entry: Stjepan Šejić

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
I must say I love your technique, very fluent and should be very atmospheric as you do more

Keep it up

Master and Servant

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=223447

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: hopeless desire

Just came back from college, just couldnt wait zo try some background concepts, i kinda had this gladiator like inspiration for it, but i think it needs a whole lot of work, Im so gonna hit the arhitecture books on this one, Still havent decided on the overall atmosphere, but there is still time. now im gonna go fix some anatomy glitches.

03 March 2005
This is getting somewhere! I like it much!

CHARACTER DESIGN

03 March 2005
Hoj

Man,You need to resample the image,Don't like the view on the coloseum,it seems that
this emperors bedroom loks directly on the filthy market place and rome's streets,I dont have the sence that this goes on in a palace,above the "mortals".
Think about it.I know,you going to say that the coloseum is huge monument and yadayada
yada.

MY MASTER and SERVANT

03 March 2005
No , but i am gonna saz that its a se4nators bedroom, hehheh but yeah , i am still playing with ideas

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: hopeless desire

Just a thought, if 3D works can have photoshop effects and touchups, why couldnt we use zbrush? well here is a starting of pillars, still they are too chubby and rough , but i just wanted to see how it would composite. who knows.

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: skin

here is an update on the skin shading, and i also did some work on the lion sculpture, Im trying to acchieve that marble alabaster look, still not happy AAARGH

03 March 2005
looks so realistic,i love it! skin tones look perfect.u shud find sum pics of marble to get it perfect.

03 March 2005
Will do that, just saw Yours, kudos man

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by nebezial: Will do that, just saw Yours, kudos man

i'll be keeping an eye on urs

thought this cud help!??

Last edited by NOOB! : 03 March 2005 at 05:30 PM.

03 March 2005
YOU ARE THE MAN, THANX A MILLION, ITS PERFECT

03 March 2005
hey no prob.

good luck again!!

03 March 2005
Terrific characters; there's so much of an emotive quality to them (the Lion also looks incredible).
As for the pillars... I'm sorry, but they just don't look like they belong in the image (the z-Brush version, I mean): there's too much of a difference between that illustrative style and the one which you're using for the characters, in my opinion.

03 March 2005
Nice concept. I'm just waiting to see what your decision will be on the background. What you choose will definetly make your piece stronger.

03 March 2005
Looking good nebezial.

Great rendering on the brests... Look forward to seeing your finished piece.

Thread Closed share thread