Master and Servant 2D Entry: Nubian Greene

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #31
Hey dude - thanks for dropping by there at my thread - Good luck too you - and niiiiiiice kind of surreal image you got there - keep´em coming

Aloha

Old 03 March 2005   #32
you are far away from my thread, and i hope you will put sikness and blood in the final drawing.
pretty gore.

Old 03 March 2005   #33
Holy crap! That sketch of your composition is really creepy. And the small color test you just posted makes the woman look like she's made of rotted meat! I love the chunckiness of the paint. This is quite a disturbing piece. Does it make me a sick bastard to want to see how it turns out?

Old 03 March 2005   #34
Thumbs up

Good outline, Nubian...

Old 03 March 2005   #35
Were her nipples sliced off?? OW! I honestly wish you would have kept the master concept- character from the first page. That was great. But I'd definetely like to see where you're headed with this one! :-)

Old 03 March 2005   #36
Nice and a bit bizzare start man! I like it. good luck in this challenge and cant wait to see this piece finished.

DW V 2d

Old 03 March 2005   #37
pretty sick and disturbing mate! I like where this is going. I like that faceless dude idea you had. Well... I think it would be cool not to have him faceless, but let him have Salvador's face with that characteristic mustache of his.

Anyways, great work allready, good luck, I will keep an eye out for this one

Old 03 March 2005   #38
Originally Posted by teknotek83: Were her nipples sliced off?? OW! I honestly wish you would have kept the master concept- character from the first page. That was great. But I'd definetely like to see where you're headed with this one! :-)

theres 3 of those faceless guys in the back in the lineart if u look carfully,but i'm colouring now so they will become more clear.

and everyone else thanks so much for the support,i want to freak u out hehe.

i dunno about giving my faceless guy... a face,lol maybe a faceless guy with just a mustache?? thats sounds like a great idea.

hehe i'll make an update in like 6hrs.

Old 03 March 2005   #39
Yo NOOB!

original concept! not cliché at all! No sir!

The forced smile could be your ACE in this game! If you really capture (getting there) the suffering in the grins you're the man! You chose tough emotions but still got plenty of time!
I'm waiting to see what the focus of your image will be...

Correction:

Never assume that you've got plenty of time, cause that leads to no good :P

Keep going!

Old 03 March 2005   #40
Royal freakyness,sir!! Great start and in it's very nicely creepy!!!
Sure be'll hanging around!!!
Good luck and lot of fun!

Old 03 March 2005   #41
thanks u guys appreciated,turns out i won't finish colouring that cos its pointless,as its not gunna be my final,so why continue,that test was enough to see if my colours where up to grade and if i cud achieve the rough style i wanted.

anywho,i think i'll start working on my official compisition,i'm thinking of doing something landscape,one of the servants will try to escape,basically ripping the wires from the mouth *the ones that force them to smile* and she will be running whilst the other servants watch on and the faceless and dali looking on.

the scene will be dark,kinda in the mountains or rocky area trees,clouds lighting?? rain??

any more ideas feel free to drop by.i'll post sum sketches of characters later just so i can make sure i know what they look like.i don't get confused when colouring.

Old 03 March 2005   #42
I haven't seen your art on artxilla in a while but this is good. keep it up.
MY DEVIANT ART- click here

Old 03 March 2005   #43
Concept Sketch: another concept sketch

another dali sketch,trying to make him look twisted,oh and a face less guy in the back for fun!heh.

Old 03 March 2005   #44
Concept Sketch: turn that frown upside down

i'm struggling trying to get it to look like they don't want to smile...this is the closest i have come to it.

Old 03 March 2005   #45
Your latest twisted Dali concept is my favourite so far! It's the kind of face I like to draw sometimes!

Thread Closed share thread