Master and Servant 2D Entry: Svetlin Velinov

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by Kirt: Oh wow! I hadn't seen this one. Looking fantastic!

I'd leave the panty peek in there ... it's not overly offensive and fits the character perfectly. I'm loving the contrasting imagery also. The nun & Death is brilliant.

I didn't understand what she was doing at first either. Maybe a little more of the handle could be shown and that would be enough to explain what she's holding.

hahhaa yeh that cud confuse people,looks like she scrubbing sumthin else if u know what i mean.

that'll be sumthin to watch out for.

03 March 2005
Thumbs up

That concept really rocks and theres a lot of energy in it!!!the lady ,supersexy,ha,ha!!!
Wandering if death gave it a try,LOL!!!
I'll sure take a seat here and watch the show!!
Good luck and especially loads of fun!!!

03 March 2005
good start...

hi Velinov
a very interesting start, your style on geometry shows us it'll be a good composition.
and i liked your oriental style ...good luck....

03 March 2005
Coloring WIP: Master and Servant

My first post with some colors added.

03 March 2005
that looks excellent!! keep goin!

03 March 2005
really like where this is going, nice work

03 March 2005
Naughty nun helping Death. How cool is that! Not really sure about the cowboy boots and cigarr, but it could turn out to be a fun twist for the Deaths look.
Good luck!

DOMINANCE WAR IV

DOMINANCE WAR V

03 March 2005
I love the playfulness of this work! Death's hand hovering behind the nun is extremely sinister... excellent! The skulls coming together nicely as well...

03 March 2005
looking very nice. good luck to you!

Steampunk Myths n Legends

03 March 2005
Oooh... colours are good.

And i love the 'Death' medallion and cowboy boots. I'd defintely keep the hint of white knickers on the nun. After all... the judges are all male...

My only crit is the scythe. I'm not sure about the angle/perspective in realtion to the handle. Colours will probably help resolve it, but at the moment it just looks a bit 'off'...

Still a cracking piece and one of my favourites (i'll have to tell you about my 'nun' dream i had when i was 14!!)

03 March 2005
Cool wow....

hi
work started yet but it really seems effective...i'm curiousing that what kind colors will you chose....because without colors it's good....

03 March 2005
Awesome..Awesome to the Max

Freaking awesome Characters! Can’t wait to see the finish Looks like you are off to a great start. No comments just great. Can’t wait to see this baby Finished and look oh so Hot with spectacular mind blowingness.

03 March 2005
Excellent...This contest just started and your work already looks this good?! I think the standards are higher than on the GSO challenge. Your work and Linda Bergkvist's work are just awesome...I think I prefer yours. You probably don't need advice...but try to keep the colorscheme...it's great.

Last edited by andreasrocha : 03 March 2005 at 05:14 PM.

03 March 2005
Hi, Super starting, the class, good luck for the continuation.

03 March 2005
Arrow

Thanks Andreas. I'll keep that advise on my mind. Definitely that color scheme is one of my fav. I'll Try to keep it like that.

Thread Closed share thread