Master and Servant 2D Entry: Corey Loving

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by NOOB!: maybe a certain sumone shud join my forum first.....

*who sed that*

lol wud be nice to see u over there,we're gunna need a few new mods eventually.

and i've got a few people in mind.

LOL, sure I'll check it out! See whats going on there.

Originally Posted by NOOB!: yeh man...i'm saving up for a cintiq,i know i have no chance of winning one.

and it wud make animating so much easier,i'm also gunna get the new flash 8 whens it comes out...and i need toon boom

omg!! theres so much one needs!!!

Dont say that ! You can DEFINITELY win this competetion! Dude...even though everyone here intimidates me to an unknown extent, I'll do my best to try to beat the pros here, and gain some crediability. You do the same!

03 March 2005
Definitely like the newer Worms-eye angle. very dramatic, draws you into the piece more. The first one was good, but seemed too...flat.

I also like the etherial-plane effect.

Very cool man!

My "Eon"
My "The Journey Begins" thread

MASTER/SERVANT THREAD
"Insert an inspiring quote here."
-You

03 March 2005
Originally Posted by CoreyArtE: Dont say that ! You can DEFINITELY win this competetion! Dude...even though everyone here intimidates me to an unknown extent, I'll do my best to try to beat the pros here, and gain some crediability. You do the same!

Right on man. I haven't posted anything yet (a little too busy at the moment) but I'm trying. The professionals that are in this are VERY intimidating...some excellent entries are coming in...but that just makes it more of an opportunity for us n00bs.

My "Eon"
My "The Journey Begins" thread

MASTER/SERVANT THREAD
"Insert an inspiring quote here."
-You

03 March 2005
well theres 7 prizes,i'm hoping to win at least sumthin.if not..i'll try agen

i hope u get sumthin too corey.

gud luck agen!!!

03 March 2005
I already know that I am not getting anything. lol. But I am having fun.
MY DEVIANT ART- click here

03 March 2005
most recent is definitely best. Will let you know what I think once you crop it. So far it looks fantabulous!

03 March 2005
definitly stick to the picture with angel. and you may add some light aroun the angel also, something like bright glowing white light!

My MaSteR&ServAnT 2D

03 March 2005
This is cool. The new angle you put on the illustration is more dynamic, more Drama here. Can't wait to see it finished.

dEVIANTArt page

SECRET AGENT! (Challenge XXIV)

03 March 2005
I agree with the comments above...The scene features a good amount of depth and action now, with all the necessary elements in it to get the story across.

Portfolio

04 April 2005
i like your style a lot! iŽll watch this one..

04 April 2005
I think the last one is the strongest composition. I really like the dutch angle. Keep going!

04 April 2005
Coloring WIP: Enslaved to Sin WIP

Ok all heres what I have thus far! I decided not to crop or change anything about the picture's edges until I finish the main portion. Then I'll go back and decide if the picture needs anything extra. For some reason while in sketch stage it's harder for me to decide.

04 April 2005
This is shaping out very nicely. Perhaps the most dramatic angle I've seen in this challenge so far. The only thing I have to "complain" about would be the foreground character's shoulder armor. It seems somewhat flat. Perhaps you'd like to show parts of it wrap around. The colors are working out fantastically! Keep on trucking!

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by teknotek83: This is shaping out very nicely. Perhaps the most dramatic angle I've seen in this challenge so far. The only thing I have to "complain" about would be the foreground character's shoulder armor. It seems somewhat flat. Perhaps you'd like to show parts of it wrap around. The colors are working out fantastically! Keep on trucking!

goodpoint I'll get on that! I'll try to rough in the demon orc too, and then I'll work on the lighting after all the roughs are done!

04 April 2005
Nice work Corey. Very dynamic. Watch the tangent with the end of the sword and hand.

Facebook

Thread Closed share thread