Master and Servant 3D Entry: sandro D Paoli

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Thumbs up

hi aBlackEgg

good work, i like the concep and modeling , very wel.

luck

05 May 2005
Texturing: texturing_STEP01_assigning colors

Allez hop, just clashing some colors together - trying to get an interesting palette -- strange this image looks a bit like a japanese stamp...from a distance - around 2 miles or so.
I want to use fabrics a lot - some sober ones for the servant and some colourfull and childish for,well, the master.

05 May 2005
Hey there Sandro......well thats some real nice modeling,I like the concept too.......real nice job.......I will watch you in these final days,and wish you the best in getting this done as you wish.......

..........By the way.....say Hi to everyone in that small town named Aalst (Alost).......You know that jewel of a town right in-between Brussels and ghent......

........I'll be seeing you ,and all the best with you're continued efforts here.....

05 May 2005
Lighting: Bring in some light.

Okay, first Lighting of the scene - I had that kind of light direction in my head so I didn t really give a chance to something else, probably a mistake , but Heck that s the kind of guy I am. To be honest I m also lacking some time. I ve been busy all day long with 3d stuff at work so its hard to get back to it when you come home, he?
Geeez, need a beer, yep, beer and a new computer, oh yeah beer, new computer and a frozen lasagna.
Rendering is Mental Ray in Maya6.5, mainly areas discs for the Key and Directionnals for the Fills. WIP - but I think I m gonna tweak the Lighting in Photoshop - not gonna spend countless hours on it in Maya. CU buddies

05 May 2005
Why the heck did u have to mantion lasagna man,,Now Im hungry like wolf.Darn you.
Beside that lasagna issue.I like your monster and little man.or is it a girl,,havent read the story.The light is very soft,,nice.
Keep it up man,seeya arround.

05 May 2005
Smile

wow very impressive. some closeups would be

05 May 2005
impressive! nice charactor!

05 May 2005
Impressive modeling, I love the expression on the kid.

Master & Servant

my site

05 May 2005
Nice one, haven't seen your work yet, it's very clean and to the point. The details and design work is just great.

05 May 2005
great

Great, really impresive. Good modeling and texturing. Good idea.

05 May 2005
thank you all for your encouragements. Wish you all good luck for the contest and a happy life while we are at it.

sandro

05 May 2005
Originally Posted by Virtuoso: Hey there Sandro......well thats some real nice modeling,I like the concept too.......real nice job.......I will watch you in these final days,and wish you the best in getting this done as you wish.......

..........By the way.....say Hi to everyone in that small town named Aalst (Alost).......You know that jewel of a town right in-between Brussels and ghent......

........I'll be seeing you ,and all the best with you're continued efforts here.....

No problemo Virtuoso,

I said hi to everybody in Aalst - they remember you okay, said they were gonna make a huge pie the day you come back - they got the all city decorated - flowers and stuff...so don t be late -- Thx for your comments and best luck to you. Cheers
sandro -

05 May 2005
Oh yes.....How nice is that Sandro..........Half my Family is there.......better get packing.....

.......keep up the fine work here,I like the whole package thus far,and will watch as you move forward,all the best to you.....

05 May 2005
Hi Sandro Amazing modelling!! good lights too... and the background? what will you make? Good lucky to you in the rest I hope you conclude this scene
cheers

Master and Servant 3D Entry

Portfolio

05 May 2005
hmm,very nice! i loed the mood,and the kid is very funny and coool.i loved yr character design too.keep it up...
[ Convertion is what which is happening to me... ]
aLi.

Thread Closed share thread