Master and Servant 3D Entry: Victor Marin

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Concept Sketch: A new character, the dinotoad

Hi challengers, remaking my image, and changing a lot the composition, i add this new character, the dinotoad. This is a quickly design, i hope to post an advanced version as soon as possible.

Let me know what you think

Cheers

04 April 2005
Suerte me gusta tu manejo con el Zbrush a ver como lo terminas, un abrazooo

04 April 2005
Hola!
I like the way you were doing with the other image, are you changing? is it finished? is this dino part of the other image?...
well, what can I say... at first I didn´t like the white hue on the skin shader but then I saw the compositing image and I was like WOW! A kind of obscure topic... hahahha very nice, really good work!
congratulations!

04 April 2005
Hey gracias Yerai suerte para ti tambien, muy impactante tu idea y ejecucion.

Bealobo: Hola too There is a little and important change in the other image, i´m making another image, I explain you: One colliseum, one king watching the show with his pet (the dino) the public (the tortured souls) and two puppet masters fighting with his puppets. Hope you like it the idea, i´m drawing the concept sketch, i will post as soon as possible.

Is a good idea to change the old image with this new concept?

04 April 2005
aha! now I get it!

I´ll try to explain what I think in spanish as it will be easier:
yo creo que el concepto está muy bien, pero ten en cuenta (que lo mismo ya lo habías pensado) que la relación es de master/servant así que estaría bien que mostraras de alguna forma la relación. Por ejemplo el rey es el master y los sirvientes le están divirtiendo... pues haz que el rey sea lo más egocéntrico y pagado de sí mismo que exista, que tenga un aspecto totalmente malvado y superficial (lo de que tenga una mascota exótica es un punto).
Bueno, mucho rollo como ves, que lo mismo está de más ... pero vamos, que estás haciendo un trabajo muy bueno.
Enhorabuena!

04 April 2005
Hey Illusiondigital, been meaning to come by from ZbrushCentral. Looking great, only suggestion I have is mood lighting, dark vs light to give the necessary depth with the colour.

04 April 2005
Bealobo: Tienes razon, y sobre todo quiero expresar la relacion amo sirviente entre el rey y el puppet master y entre este ultimo y su marioneta, me has dado un alegro escribir aqui en español, un abrazo

Jason: Hey my friend, long time. My next image will be totally different, i´m working hard. PS: Ilusiondigital with only one L, it´s an spanish word Greeting Jason, see you soon

04 April 2005
Modeling: A little bit of modelling

Hi, a little bit of modelling for the pet of the watching king. Hope you like it, still in progrss

04 April 2005
Hi Victor

Nice last work.. it have only legs??

Originally Posted by ilusiondigital: Maxko: PS: I saw your bug in ZBCentral and surprised me.

I just want be in top row .. but .. how can I be there?? I have a some ZB works but.. never been on top row :( .. what I'm doing wrong ... ?? please help
here are some of my zb works ...

/m-in/characters/IVAN
/m-in/characters/TTE
/m-in/characters/SAYESEE
/m-in/characters/BLIND
/m-in/characters/SNAIL
/m-in/characters/COWORK

04 April 2005
Hey Maxko, yes, it´s only legs, it´s an exotical alien pet

Yes, to get one top row it´s difficult, but your alien bug must be in the top row (i think that), it´s an impressive work, with your other Zb works you need to use a lot the pinch brush and refine the model, but you have a very good base mesh and a lot of creativity. I like your modelling skill but you need work a little more with some of they.

I only have a top row http://206.145.80.239/zbc/showthread.php?t=024615 . In the top row, usually we can see a very good works, sometimes regular works. The master Dimitri Liatsos post an incredible image but no was top row (for example).

Greetings and good luck.

04 April 2005
Texturing: Another texturing step

Hi again, another step in the dinocreation, the model is almost complete, the texture is in progress.

Greetings

04 April 2005
lack of arms looks weird, but is acceptable. very fine modeling so far.

second-life-syndrome

04 April 2005
Hey Victor...me gusta mucho el trabajo.. sta bien echo.

Nice work mate very well done friend!!

04 April 2005
grooshka: thanks, yes it´s a little rare without arms. I´m thinking to put a pair of mechanical arms, is a good idea?

Alex: Thanks Alex, i like you like it

04 April 2005
Nice ZB work on the dino although he looks a bit mild with no claws or teeth...

the last compo could use some lighting work (the red one) needs more shadows it looks a bit flat.

Thread Closed share thread