Master and Servant 3D Entry: Anand PG

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Master and Servant 3D Entry: Anand PG

Anand PG has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: last-minute changes

here is some last-minute touch-up.. talldk was complaining that slave guy's butt was lost in the blurring process(his hand also). so I down-played the blur a little bit and attended to some of the glitches that I hadnt noticed before. Actually, I was cursing you the whole evening, talldk, bcos I had one hell of a time uploading the final tiff again; but thanks again, ol' buddy, I think the whole thing turned out better than before.

btw, here is an update on the story line again( with some embellishments.. hehehe..!)

An assassination is about to happen. A slave who has had enough of the chief's tyranny decides to have his revenge. The whole plot of the murder has not unfurled yet.. All the under-currents that lead up to the crime will be revealed only after it is committed.. the role of the seductive woman is masked from the audience.. she poses as an innocent witness who is secretly in love with the down-trodden slave, she herself a helpless victim of the cruel and ego-centric chief.. but she may turn out to be an accomplice to the crime, or even the master-mind behind the whole scheme... She may even be the pivotal element in a well-planned coup. She may be assisting the crime by making the chief drunk. Who knows- the slender arms that are lovingly curled around the smug chief's neck may be the ones that will hold him in place while he struggles under the treacherous dagger! Yes, the whole truth of the story may be lying hidden in the young courtesan's eyes.

Old 04 April 2005   #2
concept... hehe

HI...
here is my concept drawing atlast... u see there is this ugly, fat guy who is the chief or something(master) and there is the bigstrong warrior (servant)... and then there is a cute little nymph who is also the fat guy's slave/toy, but she lusts after the warrior guy.. dunno what happens next, but this is the general idea.. hope i can pull it off.. comments welcome..
good luck to all. gotta start modeling.. i am already late.

anand.

Last edited by anandpg : 04 April 2005 at 04:20 AM.

Old 04 April 2005   #3
Concept Sketch: concept sketch.

HI...
here is my concept drawing atlast... u see there is this ugly, fat guy who is the chief or something(master) and there is the big, strong warrior (servant)... and then there is a cute little nymph who is also the fat guy's slave/toy, but she lusts after the warrior guy.. dunno what happens next, but this is the general idea.. just hope to pull it off..

Old 04 April 2005   #4
I like it because of several characters it should be an interesting one. waiting for updates.

Old 04 April 2005   #5
Modeling: Master-start

HI...
Just started modeling "Chief", the master in the scene. I plan to finish the general shape in maya and then move on to ZBrush for the details.

Old 04 April 2005   #6
Modeling: Master-head-WIP

Hi,
atlast, I am getting on with the modeling.. working on the 'Cheif's head.

Old 04 April 2005   #7
Modeling: Master-head-WIP

..I decided to lay-off the head for a while and concentrate on the body. I plan to make him very fat and ugly, though I dont know how the heck i am gonna get him to pose!

Old 04 April 2005   #8
all the best

I know ur talent why delay
I wish u to reach top slot

Old 04 April 2005   #9
very nice modeling. he already has lot of character. the head is too square. but you said it's not done yet. keep it up

Old 04 April 2005   #10
Modeling: hand_WIP

getting on with the modeling. worked a bit on the hands and the feet. Have to move on to UV-layout and then posing.

Old 04 April 2005   #11
Modeling: hand_WIP

one more image

Old 04 April 2005   #12
Modeling: foot_WIP

wire of foot

Old 04 April 2005   #13
hey started modleing ay?.. nice... i like ur modleing approch, the topologies r looking real good... and nice style with the character too.. this would be an interesting entry to follwo and i will be following.. keep up the good works mate...

Old 04 April 2005   #14
Modeling: Posing-master

started posing the chief..

Old 04 April 2005   #15
Yes, very good. I like it and like the "frogman" too

Thread Closed share thread