Master and Servant 3D Entry: Richard LaBrie

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #61
Great sketches! Really cool stuff..

As everyone else has said.. I can't wait to see it all in 3D..

Old 03 March 2005   #62
cool characters....very wicked topic I agree lots of brillient ideas floating around

Old 03 March 2005   #63
Wow these are fabulous. And these are only the sketches?

Old 03 March 2005   #64
I see a story of a High Magus born of a halfling lineage. A wise student whom had found a fragment of an ancient relic which granted him forbidden knowlege. This Magus studied for over 60 years there after scheming of a way of finding other fragments. Through his dark arts on his final day of life his master plan was put into effect. As the infamous cloaked grim arrived to sever his soul from the toils of mortality. In that second he did it uttered the word, stabbed with a great stored amount of Ki (Chi) Force he destroyed Grim. Thereby, granting him powers eternally more rewarding than his wildest ponderance. Retrieving the fragment in his new form he searches across universes and dimensions seeking the all fragments of the artifact... bringing death and suffering in the form of a plague of his followers. In each new world there are those of that kind whom worship the harbinger of doom. The three trooth sayers of this war party are the blind, deaf, mute slaves he keeps at his sides. His gladiators Mankind, Matilda and Gutter bend the hordes of darkness everlasting clearing away to the next conquest.

Old 03 March 2005   #65
Concepts are looking great. Last challenge you have a video game feel to your entry, now this challenge you hava comci book feel; just something i noticed.

In the year 4016...

Old 03 March 2005   #66
Wild concept Richard and a full book of sketches......doing real well,keep it coming....I love the passion you have.....

Old 03 March 2005   #67
Hi Richard,
Your sketching style is nice and varied and the sketches themselves look very good. Looking forward to this in 3d

Old 03 March 2005   #68
Concept Sketch: Colored Concept Sketch - Cylee - Speak No...

I decided I wanted a more femine Cylee so I redid her. I posed her as closely to the way I envision the standing Cylee from the sketch.

Old 03 March 2005   #69
Great start! ... and I see you're doing both challenges - you're crazy man, no sleep this time either, right? I wish you much look and will follow both your threads cheering

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Old 03 March 2005   #70
Just a note. I have begun 3D work on the Pale Horse of Death. I finished my first prototype model. But I am not happy with parts of it near the tusks near the mouth and going to rework it. I will post it up anyway. Even if its a flop.

Old 03 March 2005   #71
Modeling: Death Minion Head - WIP

This is my first go at it. This will be one of the heads under the cloaks in the sea of followers trailing behind Death and his Gladiators.

Last edited by Aethyrprime : 04 April 2005 at 12:26 AM.

Old 03 March 2005   #72
I like it, but I see one problem with it... the top part is quite agressive, and bottom part is too peaceful It doesn't work good together in my opinion.

Old 03 March 2005   #73
Hey Richard ,
I like the model , once you get the eyes and some teeth it will look nice.. or baad which is good.

Old 03 March 2005   #74
Originally Posted by arturro: I like it, but I see one problem with it... the top part is quite agressive, and bottom part is too peaceful It doesn't work good together in my opinion.

Actually, I agree completely. Hence the reason it won't work for the creature. But a minion...

Old 03 March 2005   #75
Smile

hello Richard!...man awsome sketches! .....altought the model...im sure its just a rough one !
keep those vertices rolling dude!

Thread Closed share thread