Master and Servant 3D Entry: Laeticia Freger

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #46
blackdragoncg ▪▪▪◊ As I clarified it on the post of Lemog, I have make this challenge to try to work the organic modelling, which is, it is necessary to admit it one of my points weak, but then very weak!
Being this its clear that I enjoy myself !
Thank you and good luck to too : !

Old 03 March 2005   #47
sorry to this second post

J++ Dragon,ninox, the1st_angel, overcontrast ▪▪▪◊ Thanks

eYadNesS ▪▪▪◊ Yes i know, ill soon uptade

Old 03 March 2005   #48
Very nice, I don't know what to talk about first, your work or your avatar...

Someone here said that the french girls are the most beautiful in the world, I didn't believe it until now! You are really an attractive girl. Wow, I think I will make my holiday in France this year.
Now I am in love...

Thinking: 'Everybody is looking at you, say something intelligent!'
Saying:"Something intelligent!"
Thinking: 'D'Oh!'

Err, let me come to the concept:

I think this is the classical idea of master and servant. Reminds me on the old movies where they have a waitress (?) in house around the time of civil war in the USA. Looks very promising and also very realistic, no future visions or monsters but the classical idea of a servant in the house. Keep up the work, waiting to see something in 3D!

Old 03 March 2005   #49
Originally Posted by ][ndy: Very nice, I don't know what to talk about first, your work or your avatar...

Someone here said that the french girls are the most beautiful in the world, I didn't believe it until now! You are really an attractive girl. Wow, I think I will make my holiday in France this year.
Now I am in love...

The Arab girls are the most beautiful in the world.

Bye the way, we are in art challenge, hehehe

Old 03 March 2005   #50
ouiiii... ma Falbala est la !
hahaha jddogelix est la!!! (sorry Julien, couldnt resist ) to all other obelix's and idefix:
eYadNesS: Bye the way, we are in art challenge, hehehe

thanx eyad. lol. uhm... yes.

eyad about precise concepts:
Hey Laeticia, the sketches it's really not important as what you are planing in your mind, the skecthes are just a reference for you when you start doing 3D.

I only agree 50%. The meaning of roughing out is very relative. i like detailed planing, also make loadsa thumbnail scribbles. Colored, well planed sketches can help if you want to get 100% clear about a character. sooooo... if it helps, its worth it to make a good concept.
always depends on how clear your vision/plan already is made

looking forward to your progress Laeticia. So keep it up! I'll check back later, cheers

Last edited by TheFirstAngel : 03 March 2005 at 03:59 PM.

Old 03 March 2005   #51
Modeling: Master's Head

Thus as you notice it, thats not attractive. Indeed, as I have already repeated it here and there, Im not very good in organic modelling, and its moreover for that reason that I joined this challenge, to try, to improve me in this domain, which its necessary to admit it, is rather difficult to approach (for my part at least).

Old 03 March 2005   #52
hi flaeticia!
Great concept sketch
Nice start in modelling so far but the space btw the eyes seem a bit too large and also be careful to the shape of the skull ! otherwise good luck and enjoy

Old 03 March 2005   #53
hey that's not bad! there's some pb on proportions, but you know that!
The big deal is to make an expressive face
bonne continuation ma chere Laeticia

Old 03 March 2005   #54
Ah enfin 1 dimension en plus

Good start, really, but as mentioned collings the eyes are too spaced, i'd suggest you to reduce the thick of the nose in orer to place them correctly. You should also make the shape more rounded, actually it looks too flat around the eyes...

Apart from that, it's a cool start, the proportions are there, Keep it up

Old 03 March 2005   #55
Kepp it hard Falbala ... yes is really hard and you choose something not so easy to do. Your starting poit is interesting, eventually a post where is possible to see the meshes can help too... You are doing a excellent challenge, you are here to compete your self...

Vas-y à donfe !

jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

Old 03 March 2005   #56
Talking

jddog ▪▪▪◊ Yes it is on ç' is far from being simple, but I hang on !
I try to tempt tricks well, that is never the good solution !
Thank you for your encouragements that pleases me !

Ludal, cipher ▪▪▪◊ Thanks

Old 03 March 2005   #57
Eventually this can help you... I learn to model organic forms thanks this tutorial. Take a look if you don't know it : Modélisation de JdA

jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

Old 03 March 2005   #58
Hello, You definatley have alot of work today, but I will tell you, you have a better start than most..............Good Luck and I will keep an eye on this.

Rych

Old 03 March 2005   #59
Modeling: Master's Head WireFrame

Here the wire

Old 03 March 2005   #60
Bye the way, we are in art challenge, hehehe

Oh, I just thought... such a nice girl... never mind!

Back to topic:
Laeticia, are you using background images as a reference? It is much easier to follow the pictures than modeling just without them. The results are also better. Just search the internet or, if you have the ability, paint them by yourself! Also you can try to look at other peoples wires, so you knmow where to place what kind of polygon.

Thread Closed share thread