Master and Servant 3D Entry: Amin Khan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Texturing: girls face

girls face textured, playing with some sss

05 May 2005
oh btw, thanks for the comments.

i forgot to mention that the girls face has been radically remodelled, ok, going to commence on the tiger now..grrrr!

05 May 2005
Go for it Amin, I think my favourite tiger has to be the one from Winnie the Pooh but the awe inspiring ones are The Siberian Tigers. You'll have to read William Blake's Tyger tyger to get in the mood for this.

Elf maidens? I thought I was the only one that had noticed that

05 May 2005
A mind blowing new scientific theory tiger backwards is regit Thus proving that tigers evolved from frogs Eat your heart out Darwin

05 May 2005
Modeling: tiger

tiger modelled, teeth and eyes to do, cant stay, must finish entry...bye!

05 May 2005
texturing has come out nice for the girl,nice facial features as well......The tiger has come out well too,just some more added touches and modeling......best of luck in these last days,all the best in geting this done as you planned......it's 24/7 as of now for us both......see you as you get this further along......

05 May 2005
hello Virtuoso, how are you doing? cant frequent these forums as much as id like as im working flat out on another computer, trying to learn bodypaint so i can get that tiger textured. Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated , as always.

Hello Stoat, tigers evolved from frogs heh? hmmm how should i reflect this discovery in my model...i know, ill have sitting on a lillypad...thanks stoat.

hey matheus, thanks for the comments man, the hair is indeed going to be redone.

05 May 2005
Hi Amin give it a long tongue catching a fly. The tyger looks real good.

05 May 2005
lol, a long tongue wrapped around a fly may do it, thanks for the support , im glad you're still keeping an eye on my thread.

05 May 2005
Nice tiger, want to see more

05 May 2005
Texturing: tiger

tigers got his stripes, not entirely happy with texture, working on it but cant spnd too long on it...still soooo much to do!!

05 May 2005
Hi Amin.... Nice stripes.....Nice to see you getting closer......keep this up,i am rooting for you,we can both make it....we will do it in style with minutes to go......

All the best as you go on....I'll be watching.....

05 May 2005
helly Michael, thanks or the comments mate...you burning the midnight oil aswell??

i need to get some sleep!

Illusiondigital: thanks, i dont ever want to see another tiger again!

05 May 2005
Texturing: tiger textured more

ok, getting there with the tiger, the fur needs to be more detailed and accurate and he will have a tongue, not entirely happy but may have to move on now juat two days

05 May 2005
I figured I'd post this in your thread to make it easier for you to read

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I really wish that I had the time to finish this. I had two hard drive failures in the past 2 weeks and my school term started today. Juggling this work and my fixing my computer has been a big pain. But I'm glad you like my idea and hopefully I will find time to finish it even without beating the deadline.

As far as your entry, it's really coming along. I I'm liking the update on the texture with the tiger

Thread Closed share thread