Master and Servant 3D Entry: Mark Endre Seljan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #46
We have 3D lift off................And it's a smooth lift off at that.........Expressive and realistic tonnish caricature it is.........just what I love......Very well done mark......And nice to see your wonderful sketch get into the 3D world now.......Keep bringing it strong.......And again it's sure nice to see you once again back in action where you belong.......

Old 03 March 2005   #47
Hah, Eagle eyed Michael, thanx for all. i hope i can keep up. Your inspiring words help a lot!

Xiti: Thanks a lot and welcome on m thread, am looking forward to your advices about 3d models.

DaddyMack: THX and welcome. So, i try to depict these strong emotions. All what i can do in my free minutes i will do.

rajdeep: Helloooo! How you doin my friend? I will visit your thead soon. Let's rock again!

jddog:Thanks, am on it.

HammaJamma: So, here is the starting model. Just tell me how do you like it.

smaddl: Just as i was wrote it above. Thank you for your interest.

Snowflake: Thanks, but my freehand skills are not the best, coz am really out of practice now. You're right about those "roots" of the cigarette. I will remove them in 3d!

3dRaven: Thanks, good idea about graffities on the wall. At the moment it is a bit far from this point, but we will talkin about this topic later, am sure.

Lemog: Hhhaaa, you're right again. Temple of reading. It could be the topic of next CGTalk challenge. lol

ken T: Thanks a lot

Deadly Force: Hey moodmaster, the group is setted up. Good to see you

kbalage:Yes it's really a bad habit. If you have some experience you know this background.
See ya

rattlesnake: Ahoy now it's turned to 3d, just tell me what you think. Your advices are always the best.

Greamreaper1981: Thanks a lot.

KoRn_Art: Thank you man! You and I can discuss this topic during the challenge....

the1st_angel:Pin-up girl is a requirement for fun. and fun is the powa!

Saschi0815: Thanks, but nowaday sam out of practice again. I have to work on computer more than i want to. Nice to see you!

Sas.hun:Szia, hat akkor itt van a folytatas! tell me what you think!

soapy: thx man! Here we go..

conundrum: Thank you. The first model steps are arriwed.

p.golem: Thanx! A dijatadon kint volt a TV, meg a Nepszabadsag! 2006-ban lesz az epulet atadasa. Seeya

HI FOR EVERYONE!

Old 03 March 2005   #48
Tremo the guy looks great. Came out even better than the scetch....lotsa character in him

Old 03 March 2005   #49
Hey nice work on the model! I am surprised by how closely it follows the sketches. good work.

Old 03 March 2005   #50
wow, awesome work dude... you've covered so much ground since I've last visited.. you're almost finished!!

great model .. keep it up, I'll be watching ;p

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Old 03 March 2005   #51

Nice modell!
Congrat!

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223425

My webpage:

http://pokos.design21.hu

Old 03 March 2005   #52
a GREAT character!!

very appropriate expression on the face !
lovely..

Old 03 March 2005   #53
Talking

How did I miss this thread? "Subscribing now"

Wow, I just love your artistic style and your polygonal flow is just awesome. Love the sketches love the character. Cant wait to see more from you.

By the way, what are you modeling with?

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

Old 03 March 2005   #54
3dRaven: Thanks about your comment and i really hope that textures will help more..

soapy: Thanks, I changed a lot during modelin, although main proportions are the same.

Versiden: Hey my friend, thanks again!

farkasb: koszi! rajta vagyok a dolgon!

bardakos: mmm, thanks!!

Old 03 March 2005   #55
Kid Mesh: Hah thank you so much! Inspiration is always a good thing. Am working in max. ZBrush could be better for this kind of a character, but I have to stay with the "old" max now.
and..welcome on my thread!

Old 03 March 2005   #56
SO much character dude im impressed i like it... subscribed lets see where you take this.. very nice modeling...

-= Man with One Chopstick , Go Hungry =-

Old 03 March 2005   #57
Talking

Great vivid stylish and superindividual modeling/texturing work. extremly cool. hehe, love it.
keep it up, the shader looks great and the modeling turns out to become exactly the way i seen it in your concept. keep up the great work!

Old 03 March 2005   #58
you know what it feels like as a smoker, don't you....
good sketches (especially the toilet-scene) and nice head-model with a convicing skin-shader

Old 03 March 2005   #59
Just love the style! It really stands out - both concept and modeling

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

Old 03 March 2005   #60
Gunilla: Thank you! I visited your thread and I have to say your second concept is really cool!

Ge.ZUS: Thanks, I will try to keep this quality.

the1st_angel: I will follow the way of the sketches. This head model has no special shader at the moment. That is just simple mental ray sss fastskin in max. Thanks for your words.

Neeno: Thanks man! I hope you will find here more interesting things.

Ciao for everyone!
Tremo

Thread Closed share thread