Master and Servant 3D Entry: Zubuyer Kaolin

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Great start - this can make a very strong scene, good luck with it!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

03 March 2005
the second sketch /position/ looks really more interesting...

good luck overcontrats !!!

jdd

Effectred. Creative Studio
www.effectred.com

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: Design Concept for the Servant/Cyborg

Here is another quick skatch for the design concept of Egolad the cyborg's(servant) head. Its just an outline to the main model, so the final piece will have way more detail then this..... tell me what you think

03 March 2005
Hey Overcontrast,
Nice to see you here again, nice sketches and idea. For some reason I like the walking concept more, its like he is leading her and has more authority. The second one is nice too though. Good luck.

03 March 2005
strong concept, and the 1st sketch is very very expressive. as he seems to be a guardian cyborg, keep in your mind, every cybernetic part of him should make sense and fulfill a function. looking forward to this too best luck and wish you loadsa fu n!

03 March 2005
mmoir: thanx for the suggestion. Well the two drawings express two different situation. I think to express more emotion and bond, i like to keep the second sketch in mind. But who knows my mind changes like ppl changes their underware..lol

the1st_angel:thanx for ur suggestion mate. I'll try that.

03 March 2005
Sweet

I love this Cyborg, child, insanely good idea...great concept to be working from as well. CAn't wait to see the outcome of this baby!

03 March 2005
Cool concept with the cyborg servant. I can't wait to see your modeling. I liked the standing concept best, I thing the composition was better than the sitting one. But you probably have an idea in your head. Good luck

03 March 2005
great head, waiting for 3d now, see you and

03 March 2005
thank u

Xiti: thanx for ur comment. Very appriciated

miketche and alex.h.:thank u both for ur comments. Well about the composition, i'm gonna decide that after a week later. But i personally like the sitting pose. but i'm still giving thoughts to it. And yeah i am gonna start modeling from tomorrow hopefully. I need to finish a lot of designing for the scene first. I'll post them as soon as i can.

than u both again.

03 March 2005
Hey Zubuyer! nice to see u in! I didn't reconize u cuz of your new avatar, The Cyborg is looking good, it only needs one more dimension and u r on the road great concept, keep going pal and good luck!

03 March 2005
Yap mate... your sketches and ideas are great... the only thing that you have to fix is the lack of the 3rd dimension so please fix it

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: More design Concepts

Here is another design concept for the Cyborg's body

03 March 2005
Climax & arturro: Thank you both. Well i guess i'm boreing all of u guys with my concept drawings. but good news it u have to bare this tourture only for today, the whole day.. and then modleing modleing modleing... ufff hard days r comming for me for sure! ...

03 March 2005
Nice concepts on the cyborg kind of reminds me of the Borg....but on steroids

.....RESISTANCE IS FUTILE............You will be assimilated by Overcontrast

Thread Closed share thread