Master and Servant 3D Entry: Levent Gocer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2005   #31
awesome work. needs more on texturing but initially so awesome. you are going on very well. the final image will be so cool.

Old 04 April 2005   #32
Concept Sketch: One child from the players

I plan to put a child near his brother

Old 04 April 2005   #33
Concept Sketch: A war plane

A warplane I plan to put on the scene.

Old 04 April 2005   #34
Concept Sketch: Two Soldiers from the scene

I am still not sure what to put on the scene. Huge big warriors and soldiers (therefore detailed) or a wide screen deployment with a view like Age Of Empires or Civilisation style appearance (therefore many many models but less detailed and also examples from different ages). Here again I am not sure about if I will put both of the soldiers here. The Anzac and German infantrymen.

Old 04 April 2005   #35
Concept Sketch: More sketches

Title tells

Old 04 April 2005   #36
Concept Sketch: Another sketch

yes, another sketch

Old 04 April 2005   #37
Thanks

Originally Posted by ekarademir: awesome work. needs more on texturing but initially so awesome. you are going on very well. the final image will be so cool.

Thanks for your compliments.

Old 04 April 2005   #38
Modeling: Started modeling the figures again

I think people who know me are all familiar with the face here (from the past challenge). This is my base human model face.

Old 04 April 2005   #39
Modeling: Body

Here is the base body.

Old 04 April 2005   #40
in my opinion insert less characters. because i think the aim of this challenge is to picture the expressions and feelings on the faces of characters. if you put too many characters you may have difficulties in those aspects. maybe some small items of games like chess can handle the crowd. also putting two big toy soldiers as in the concept sketch can help to express feelings of the servant.

Last edited by ekarademir : 04 April 2005 at 11:25 PM.

Old 04 April 2005   #41
Bol şans...Güzel ve savaşlar hakkında bilgi verici skeçler...

Old 04 April 2005   #42
Modeling: Started the horse

I am planning to develop horse together with the rider

Old 04 April 2005   #43
Modeling: Horse goes on

A control with "meshsmooth" modifier

Old 04 April 2005   #44
Modeling: Modelling horse

Modelling horse

Old 04 April 2005   #45
Modeling: Modelling horse

Modelling horse