Master and Servant 3D Entry: Levent Gocer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Master and Servant 3D Entry: Levent Gocer

Levent Gocer has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Final!

Crown added. Clothes more realistic with the -additional handmade shadows-. Some more..
I think that is the final for this project. That seems enough for scene to represent the >master and servant< idea for me.

Infact I imagined many concepts but this was the most remarkable one amongst the others. It gives a feeling of some kind of a tragedy, owned by one -spendable pawn-. Having the pressure of plastic world's plastic causes' plastic deaths. Having orders from all around; different masters, different ranks, different purposes... Hard to tell but easy to understand I think. Feeling of being a spendable one maybe one of the worst feelings ever experienced.

I tried to reflect the moment of defiance. I hope it is ok.
I wish the best for all.
Let the best wins.

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: Very Basic First Conceptual Sketch

Hi there,
Back again with a new theme for the challenge. I am very pleasant with the new subject and even at these first moments of design, my mind was filled with ideas etc. I have chosen the scenery composition of "The Player Masters" for the challenge.

Story is that computers became very good SERVANTS of their human MASTERS, in many ways, manners and types. The entertainment sector is one of these.

Strategy and tactical games are good examples of entertainment plus learning something and even satisfying humans racing, dealing, thinking and contesting needs and desires of victory.

Scene portrays two children playing a strategic game with their futuristic computer. They are the MASTERS of their troops and the sprites in the game are the good SERVANTS of their players.

Here is the quick sketch of the scene. I hope I will draw soon a better one with some fine details.
Good luck everyone.

03 March 2005
Concept Sketch: Some of the Fighting Ones

Still at design stage.

These two cavalryman are the ones from the fighting sprites of the computer game.

I am thinking of adding some warriors from different eras. Like submarines, helicopters, catapults, ballistas, sailships, tanks etc.

03 March 2005
great idea, final image will be very cool.

iyi şanslar.

03 March 2005
I have edited my signature, you can reach out my other page throughout the links in my signature.

03 March 2005
Thank you very much friend. I am open to your critics as far as challenge goes on.

Teşekkürler

03 March 2005
wow! this is gonna be cool when it is 3-D image. Looking forward to see it.

My Master & Servant 2D

03 March 2005
Hi kuzgunoglu, cool concept, looks like you'll have tonnes o fun with it
Good luck!

toe2toe

my 3d prints

03 March 2005
He it's me again, sorry but i prefer your 3d concept, it's excellent with many potential, i wait the first modelling with impatient

03 March 2005
Modeling: Setting Up the Scene

Started modeling

03 March 2005
Modeling: terrain

terrain

03 March 2005
Modeling: Dummies and terrain material

Started adding dummies

03 March 2005
Modeling: Adding more things

Added digital ground's back side effect and fighting cavalry

03 March 2005
kuzgunoglu,
well, not very fresh idea bu it seems to have good realisation. Yeah, MDN67 is right - it has potential! Lots of freedom to decide detailes. Also lightning can be placed above (as it now) with volumetric spotligh - very mystic...
Ok, it's you to decide!
Go on with it!
I'll follow your progress with interest

my MASTER/&/servant XXX

03 March 2005
good luck levent!

bol sans!

Thread Closed share thread