Master and Servant 3D Entry: Krishnamurti M. Costa

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #1
Master and Servant 3D Entry: Krishnamurti M. Costa

Krishnamurti M. Costa has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Psycho Girl and The Mutant Kangaroo

The story:

This is just another day in the life of this twisted girl. She uses her big lollipop as instrument of command while his big servant, the Mutant Kangaroo steals food to feed the bastard :)
In the background you can see her most recent victim: a hot-dog/candies seller with his broken car. The Kangaroo is a good guy/girl/whatever and he looks back sorry for the poor guy. But she don't want to look back. She is the master! She just want to run away to eat all this food that fills the kangaroo's pouch :)
She already started, as you can see in the mustard in her fingers and mouth. She is the devil! Nothing can stop this ugly kid, a food hunter with no mercy! Be careful, be very careful when you walk alone in some park. The Psycho girl can be looking at your food and ready to hit you right in the face because of you chocolate bar!
:D

================================================== ==========
Ok guys, that's the end!
This is my final image. I know that the image is not perfect and that some people don't like the subject and some options I took but this is the great thing about art in general: different interpretations from different observers. I think I reached my personal goal for this image and surely with more time I can improve it but I'm glad I finished it even without a lot of time in the last weeks. The best thing for me is that I had a lot of fun creating this image and I'm pretty sure some more people will laugh looking at it and this is priceless :)
Thanks a lot for all your support and suggestions that helped me to improve the image.
Congratulations for all of you guys that finished your works and shared some information posting "how to" to help others.

Now I can rest and move the rest of my things to the new apartment! :)

I hope I can have some time tonight to create some more mini-tutos and post some more information about the image.

Cya and good luck to everybody!
Kris

Last edited by Antropus : 05 May 2005 at 08:11 PM.

Old 03 March 2005   #2
hey hey! Can't wait to see your concept.

-K.

Old 03 March 2005   #3
Forum leaders unite!

good luck man , looking forward to your entry!

Old 03 March 2005   #4
Hi Chris.........Exciting to see you in,I look forward to some wonderful creativity and beautiful execution from you........I'll pull up my chair in the front row here if you dont mind......Best to you,and let the imagination fly.........

Old 03 March 2005   #5
Now will gonna be hard... only 1 month and a half to finish it??? Wow... I hope I can use my very very short spare time to make something cool. At least the idea is already in my mind

Good luck to you guys!

Cya,
Kris

Old 03 March 2005   #6
If you have your idea, it's already a good start can't wait to see what you come up with this time!

Old 03 March 2005   #7
Originally Posted by Antropus: Krishnamurti M. Costa has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Crap!

Good luck and I hope you pull off something nice.

DWIII Entry

Old 03 March 2005   #8
hey mate...

looking forward to see some creative visions here, I agree the deadline is too short... but I'm sure you'll finish

THE HEIST // SPECTACULAR 3D
WISH LIST // MASTER AND SERVANT CHALLENGE

Old 03 March 2005   #9
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss! so many inspiring artists join so quick, hard to resist the temptation.. (m@, you wont see me next week, I prefer staying home working on the challenge.. now it's final)
I hope you'll be able to do something in the spare time you find. goodluck fart

Old 03 March 2005   #10
Hey Kris!!
Canīt wait to see what your twisted mind will create! hahaha
another masterpiece is coming!
see you

Old 03 March 2005   #11
good luck, looking forward to it!

Old 03 March 2005   #12
Good to see you here too

I canīt wait too see what is coming ...

Old 03 March 2005   #13
Just a month? I bet you can come up with something pretty phenominal regardless.

Best of luck, heres hoping we can all push the quality even further this time.

Old 03 March 2005   #14
Nooo....Yet another heavyweight in it. Another person to learn from!

Old 03 March 2005   #15
What? What are you doing here? Don't you have some animation curves to tweak out or something?

It'll be great learning from you man. You'll have to show me some of your cool stuff.

peace,

Lu

Thread Closed share thread